Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_voting_barWasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_voting_barWasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Wasnt Eragon's change cool??

Go down 
+18
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
geniusevil
Jumpmann
slyonion
Emster
kaibo
eragon5217
Gina
Matt S.
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
TheShadow
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Ashley
Zeb
Elliot
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
EmilyNowell

Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 am

I see where you are coming from saying that Eragon's change was spiritual, but I still don't agree. Maybe my definition of spiritual is different from y'all's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 pm

yeah probably we all have dif opinions
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
His new outlook that life could hold so much more than he thought it had changed his personality and became more like the elves.

*chuckles* hehe, it's his New Philosophy! haha sorry...
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 am

Would you care to tell us this New Philosophy, Zeb?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:28 am

Oh nothing. haha. "My New Philosophy" is one of the big songs in a musical that I'm going to be in this spring ("You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"), so that's just what it reminded me of...
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:08 am

Aww! So sweet. Zeb is going to be in a musical.

I'm joking. That's pretty cool. I've been in the King and I and that's is where you meet the most interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:05 am

*trying to sound as interested as possible* really wow so cool
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 am

Eragon did, in fact, change for the better and he gained more knowledge of the elves and their practices.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
Aww! So sweet. Zeb is going to be in a musical.

I'm joking. That's pretty cool. I've been in the King and I and that's is where you meet the most interesting people.

Actually, I do quite a bit of acting and musical theatre. And I may be doing to King and I this summer.... what a coincidence!

But yeah, his change was great. Kinda.... idk. A bit cheap, if you know what I mean. But necissary.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am

I would love to know what part you play. PM me about it. I actually have all of the King and I songs and musical tracks on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 pm

i hate anything having to do with drama i am a terrible actress except i can fool my mom when i try to pretend i am asleep *shrugs shoulders* lol!
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:50 am

I can act okay. Not the best, but I can pull some things off. Like pretending I didn't eat the cookie. Razz
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:32 am

lol! Laughing Laughing ow my side hurts now and not to metion my knee which is killing me right now i can barely walk around the house but its called if you play basketball you gotta take the consequenses (sp?)
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:16 am

In the beginning of Brisingr in the Sypnosis of Eragon and Eldest, I noticed it mentioned Eragon's change and it described him as an "elf-human hybrid-- not quite one, not quite the other."
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 am

it did really im going to go and see and find that
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
In the beginning of Brisingr in the Sypnosis of Eragon and Eldest, I noticed it mentioned Eragon's change and it described him as an "elf-human hybrid-- not quite one, not quite the other."

Yeah, that was irritating. I wish they'd just say he's a human with elvish abilities, but I guess not... well, he's a human at heart!
Back to top Go down
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:12 am

unless they changed his heart!

This is really quite funny.
I asked my friend if he had read eldest. He said "yes... sort of... the first 300 pages... 100... 10... uhhh... does the back cover count?
Back to top Go down
http://runetheawesome.webs.com/
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Nice Arc. I thought it was interesting, I have never seen anything quite like it in a book...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasnt Eragon's change cool??   Wasnt Eragon's change cool?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasnt Eragon's change cool??
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9