Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcapThe Green Dragon Egg I_voting_barThe Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcapThe Green Dragon Egg I_voting_barThe Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

The Green Dragon Egg

Go down 
+5
Domia abr Wyrda
Simply Aravelle
Eragon
Elliot
Zeb
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Where is the Egg?
Helgrind
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcap42%The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Uru'baen
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcap50%The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Tierm
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcap0%The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Du Weldenvarden
 0% [ 0 ]
The Beor Mountains
 0% [ 0 ]
Somewhere else
The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_lcap8%The Green Dragon Egg I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

The Green Dragon Egg Empty
PostSubject: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:33 am

Where is it? I think it's in Helgrind.

Last edited by Zeb on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Interesting   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:28 am

i would have thought it would be at Uru'Baen, but now i think about it, it would all fit in if it was at Helgrind because then when Roran and Eragon go to rescue Katrina the egg will be there and will hatch for Roran...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:32 am

You both have good points. I was wondering, how does everyone know it is green? I don't remember anything about that in Eldest...
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Speculation   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am

It is all speculation we think it is Green because it is the next normal dragon colour and it seems fitting for some reason, for all we know it could be another black, blue or red one, who know it could be pink!! lol
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: CP said   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 am

CP said in an interview that it was green. He said that the cover of book three (before the whole 3/4 split) would be a green dragon facing to the left. Since Brisingr has Glaedr, I'd put money on this being the last cover art.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Thanks   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 am

Thanks for that information. That is interesting tho that the next dragon is green and that you will bank on the whole 4th book green dragon cover art, because that suggests that the new rider will be in the 4th book not Brisingr which is dissapointing but still i bet that there is going to be a hell of a fight seen or small battle thing in Brisingr i would almost bag on the elves being invaded in one of the next two books.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: .   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

Nelly wrote:
Thanks for that information. That is interesting tho that the next dragon is green and that you will bank on the whole 4th book green dragon cover art, because that suggests that the new rider will be in the 4th book not Brisingr which is dissapointing but still i bet that there is going to be a hell of a fight seen or small battle thing in Brisingr i would almost bag on the elves being invaded in one of the next two books.

You're welcome. But yes, I fear that we we'll not know the identity till the 4th book. THEN WE'LL HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR OF AGONY!!!!!! Well, it is possible that we find out at the very end of Brisingr... I hope so anyways.
I also think that either Du Weldenvarden will be invaded, or the elves will finally have a mass assault on the Empire. I love the elves (I am one!), but I just wish that they would leave their safe little forest.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Agreed again :D   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 am

I agree again with you my elven friend Very Happy Razz

It would be very agonising if we have to wait another year for Brisingr but i have the feeling it may only be 6 months to a year, this is for one reason and that is he decided to split the book after about 1000 pages written so i think maybe he has already written the better half of 600, 700 pages of the 4th book.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 am

Hmm... I think it's in either Uru'baen, or the Vault of Souls. Just my opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 am

so im thinkin that the egg is with galby in urubaen place and i too hope the elves will start leavin there forest and join the fight for freedom
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:22 am

I think it's either in Ur'baen OR the vault of Souls
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 am

i doubt its the vault of souls b/c that doesnt fit with werecats telling
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm

??? How would it not? It doesn't mean it's the ultimate weapon, but Galby may have very well put it either there, Uru'baen, or Helgrind. Either of the 3 could work if you ask me, but I'm leaning towards the Helgrind theory now.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:28 pm

i personally like the urubaen theory b/c after havening lost one egg galby would have wanted to keep the egg close to him
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Yea i think it will definatly be near Galby
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:46 am

exactly i mean if i was the strongest magic user in all of alagasia and had the last unhatched dragon egg i would want to keep it near me at all times
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 am

Yeah it's in Urubaen.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Meh... maybe. But how would Eragon ever be able to steal it out from under his nose?! It wouldn't be possible unless he got it somewhere els, like Helgrind, and we know for a fact that he's already going there to get Katrina.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:17 am

well if you look at it that way... wait! what he he travles trying to get the egg to hatch then eragon ambushes him and steals the egg! Wait no he wouldn't do that. Yeah actully it looks like it's in Helgrind.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:18 am

Yup! I turned on vote cancelling if you want to change your vote.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:10 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 am

Vote is cancled and revoted!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:56 am

Good. I'm in the majority now!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 am

yes yes you are.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 am

Now back on ntopic. Why would it be in Uru'baen? Well, I guess Galby could be protecting it.... doubt it, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon Egg   The Green Dragon Egg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon Egg
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next