Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
what sports are you into? I_vote_lcapwhat sports are you into? I_voting_barwhat sports are you into? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
what sports are you into? I_vote_lcapwhat sports are you into? I_voting_barwhat sports are you into? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

what sports are you into?

Go down 
+8
Matt
DeltaFlip
Zeb
Arsenal14
Simply Aravelle
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
Rahl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahl

Rahl

what sports are you into? Empty
PostSubject: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 am

So what sports are you into?????? I LOVE golf its like a drug for me i'm adicted to it!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like baseball football my faveorite teams are red sox,and astros in football gators baby in the NFL i like alot of teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 am

FOOTBALL!! Manchester Utd FTW!! GOGO!! erm *calms down* anyways i like football and paintballing best but i like other sports too Smile but then again i not really a very sporty person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:43 am

basketball and archery
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 am

Really Domia? I love archery too! I used to do synchronized swimming, but I'm joining swim team next year! I love the water Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 am

omg i used to be amazing at swimming but i quit when i tore my ACL so now i only do archery
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:36 pm

I like swimming but not as a sport. I really like archery to when i go to boy scout camp next sunday I will be taking the archery merit badge. Oh, did i say i was going to camp for 7 days. Don't miss me to much! lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 am

dude i have that marret badge it was a fun one
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 am

lol, cool. We'll try not to, easc.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:53 am

i will.........jk lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:12 am

You were a boy scout peter? or are you still? I LOVE I love you scouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:19 am

i was and i became an eagle scout but i left b/c we got a new scout master who was like retarded so i quit...................but i loved it
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 pm

What troop were you in? I"m in 45 and going to move to 646. Are you in OA I can't wait till i'm in itand can't wait till i'm EAGLE. Right now i'm first class almost star.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:00 pm

ye si am in the order of arrow its pretty kool and i was in troop 182
Back to top Go down
Arsenal14

Arsenal14

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 am

I love Scouting as well. What rank are you guys? I'm an Eagle. I already have two palms and am working on my third. But when it comes to sports I love Soccer and Basketball. My favorite Team in soccer is Aresnal if you can't already tell. My favorite basketball team is the Jazz. I hope they finaly beat the Lakers in LA. That would be sweet Action!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 am

I like golf! And Elliot, do you mean the football where you takle people and make touchdowns, or the one where you kick the ball?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 am

go football
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Soccer=football in England, Zeb. To be honest, I think the name football suits it better than soccer. I'm an archer, and I'm going to do swim team this fall.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 am

im doin swim team right now and in the fall and i too love archery geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 am

Aravelle wrote:
Soccer=football in England, Zeb. To be honest, I think the name football suits it better than soccer. I'm an archer, and I'm going to do swim team this fall.

If every one called soccer football, what would they call football?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 am

soccer ..........duh
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 am

lol, I don't know! It's weird, me and domia like the same sports....
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:44 am

what r u sayin.............?????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:01 am

Um, we both like swimming and archery. I'm just saying it's weird, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am

yes i agree very weird especially since nobody else i know except one other has even shot a bow before
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 am

Yes, Sam, of course I already knew that about the soccar/football swap. I was just wondering if he meant what most Brits mean when they say football, or if he was translating it into American for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what sports are you into?   what sports are you into? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what sports are you into?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eragon Headquarters Forum :: General Discussion :: Anything and Everything Else-
Jump to: