Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_lcaperagon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_voting_bareragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_lcaperagon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_voting_bareragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

eragon the elf dead or alive

Go down 
+4
Simply Aravelle
eragon5217
Zeb
kaibo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Well?
Dead
eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_lcap45%eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Alive
eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_lcap55%eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am

Aravelle wrote:
I have no idea..and indeed star wars obsessions are for children! Eragon is for teens! And indeed it's spelled Horcrux, without the A

Yep, Eragon is! And so is Twilight! So why are emily and jack and apollo (well, not Twilight for him) reading them...?

Meh, spelling, shmelling! No one cares if it's just a minor one like that!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 am

Yeah, but Star Wars is still one of the best movie series in history.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
I have no idea..and indeed star wars obsessions are for children! Eragon is for teens! And indeed it's spelled Horcrux, without the A

Yep, Eragon is! And so is Twilight! So why are emily and jack and apollo (well, not Twilight for him) reading them...?

Oh Twilight I love you
They are reading nothing, because they are not as sophisticated as ones such as you and me, my dear Zebedee.
Hehehe I just had to say it, it rhymes! xP
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

Oh Twilight I love you
They are reading nothing, because they are not as sophisticated as ones such as you and me, my dear Zebedee.

I just finished Eclipse! *sigh* Such a good series (except that stupid dog, Jacob)! I'm such a softee deep down! Very Happy
Erm..... what rhymes with Samantha?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:11 pm

Jacob was awesome in New Moon!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:38 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

Oh Twilight I love you

I just finished Eclipse! *sigh* Such a good series (except that stupid dog, Jacob)! I'm such a softee deep down! Very Happy

Ah, so you did finish it! Very good! And that's fine, softees are awesome. And try rhyming with Aravelle, it's easier!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 am

Or sam! I mean Sambam!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

Oh because I like them!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 am

Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

Oh Twilight I love you

Ah, so you did finish it! Very good! And that's fine, softees are awesome. And try rhyming with Aravelle, it's easier!

UGH! I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TUESDAY TO GET BREAKING DAWN!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!
Erm... I can't think any rhymes for that either! "Care ye shell"? "Go to..." well that one's not quite as appropriate... I can't think of any single words, only phrases.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:07 am

I'm not allowed to read BD. My mom says that one is too inapropiet... (dang it how do you spell that?)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 am

It is? Well I don't care, I can't wait to finish the series!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:22 am

lucky.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Well maybe she'll let you read it when you get a bit older... but that's so depressing!! And I think that waiting till Tuesday is bad!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:53 pm

yeah I know! I'll be aloud to read it when I'm 13! (So when I go to middle school)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:42 am

Erm, I don't know about where you live, but middle school here starts in 6th grade. Most people are 11 when their in 6th grade. I'm in 8th, y'know.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:14 am

yeah that's what would have happened in MA but now that we're in VT it's 7th grade! Ya'll are muppets in Texas! (hehe! ya'll!)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 am

*rolls eyes* Only a New Englander such as yourself would spell it "YA'LL". Any true Texas would spell it "YALL", or if they must, "Y'ALL". "YA'LL" just makes no sense...
And you call US muppets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eragon the elf dead or alive   eragon the elf dead or alive - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eragon the elf dead or alive
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4