Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHas anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_voting_barHas anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHas anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_voting_barHas anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering

Go down 
+4
Simply Aravelle
Gekor
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 am

My cousins already got me addicted. It's to late, now.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:21 am

ha..............i know how that feels
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
no thanx ............. it would just be another thing i get addicted to .........and that would be bad

Hehehe then you're going to have problems with the doxies. I'm so addicted to that site, it's scary! I've spent up to 8 hours at a time on there, without a break. I know it isn't healthy, and I should spend time with my friends instead, but that's why I convince my friends to go on there. ANd school is coming upon us quickly. *sighs* How bittersweet....
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm

ugh, save me from school!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:59 pm

yes please!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:58 am

Why do we have to have school anyways!!! ugh....
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 am

I can see why you need to learn math, reading and wrighting, but we do we have to learn erverything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:12 am

esac wrote:
I can see why you need to learn math, reading and wrighting, but we do we have to learn erverything else.

Well, of course you need to take the basics, but the rest isn't nesissary!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

'Sigh'... Out of curiosity, is anybody in band at their school?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 am

Nope! My electives are Theatre and BCIS.
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 am

Nope. No bands. I would like to play the guitar. *strums air guitar*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Magic the Gathering   Has anyone played Magic the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone played Magic the Gathering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eragon Headquarters Forum :: General Discussion :: Anything and Everything Else-
Jump to: