Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?

Go down 
+6
Simply Aravelle
Gekor
eragon5217
Zeb
Emster
Arya #1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who will play the next big role?
Islandi (Arya's mom)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Nasuada
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Vanir
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Galby (his role has been entirely story-telling)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Other
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 am

it is isnt it
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

lol! Fine, you each get one point! (Domia and eragon5217) lol!
And yes, theman, GO NASUADA!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 am

Thank you zeb! I now have 8 brownie points! And Nasuada and Arya will each have a big role in Brisinger.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:53 am

Yes. Arya will have a big part then tragically die, while Nasuada wil... I'm still not sure, but I think she may fall in love with Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:33 am

WRONG....................it is arya who will fall in love with eragon
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am

and become greenie and live!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 pm

No! You foolish mortals shall see!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 pm

*destroys zeb's 6 horcurxes* excuse me? mortals? *kills zeb to make his 8th horcrux*
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 am

My horacruxes are invincible. Besides, I'm immortal seven ways, only one of which is the horacruxes.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 am

no! I satb bed the horcruxes witha baslisk fang!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:14 pm

My horacruxes are stored within my 6 pet Pheonixes. They can't die, and they are impregnible to Basalisk venom!
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:53 pm

Zeb wrote:
You'll get the hang of it. It's not that hard once you know how. But if you need to to edit/fix/change anything for you, just tell me.

Thnx Zeb. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 pm

And we got on the subject of Horcruxes.... HOW??? confused
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Oh yeah, and my Horcruxes are scattered around the world, in millions of different places, and I have decoys and chams and people with big huge double-headed axes surronding all of them, (takes huge breath) SO THERE IS NO WAY U CAN DEFEAT ME!!!!! MWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:44 am

Zeb hasnt shon me how to make horcruxes, but im his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 am

sheesh! This is going waaay to far! And wait! You don't have horcruxes?! *kills sly because it will annoy zeb* Sorry sly! Not sorry zeb!
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:58 am

*Miracously comes back to life because he's a vamp, and was only faking death.*
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 am

Good, Sly! *darth sideous voice* you are learning well, my young apprentace...
*reverts to normal voice* It's always good to let Jack THINK that he beat you (which is immpossible, obviously), it boosts his self-esteem!
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 am

go sith lord, go sith lords, go sith lords go!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:11 am

finds Eragon5217s horcruxes and destroys, then kills him becasue was getting annoyed!
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 am

Ummmmm.... wat r brownie points??
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:35 am

Zeb wrote:
Good, Sly! *darth sideous voice* you are learning well, my young apprentace...
*reverts to normal voice* It's always good to let Jack THINK that he beat you (which is immpossible, obviously), it boosts his self-esteem!
Urgh! You guys always out smart me! I give up!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Pfft if you're going to suck up Eragon, do it right!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:38 pm

I'm not sucking up I'm giving up! I can't fight them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next