Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapElva's fate? - Page 6 I_voting_barElva's fate? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapElva's fate? - Page 6 I_voting_barElva's fate? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Elva's fate?

Go down 
+13
Jumpmann
Saphiracastlover999
geniusevil
Andrew Blue
Simply Aravelle
DeltaFlip
eragon5217
Emster
Domia abr Wyrda
slyonion
Rahl
Zeb
TheShadow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Elva's fate? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 am

Yeah, it's better, but there's no way she could possibly live a semi-normal life. Well, I think she'll turn out okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am

idk its not likely though
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am

I couldn't imagine her joining the Empire. But who knows? Most likely only CP himself.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:08 am

unless someone can read CP's mind Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 am

And who do we know that can read minds? *Well, I can, but no one is supposed to know.*
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 am

Then read mine.
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 am

I can't read minds, but I can tell the future...*sets up a fortune teller booth* I am Aravella zee great! Who will pay for my services?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 am

Pick me!! *tosses Sam a Galleon and sits down eagerly*
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 pm

*takes it and snickers, and gets out her basketball covered in aluminum foil(aka crystal ball), and her eyes glaze over* I see, I see...a romace in your future...it will will outlast empires...this girl, she has golden eyes and short black hair..she is very beautiful...Oh! I also see another girl...she has dark skin..and her heart is being broken by Argetlam..who falls for the princess!! *snaps out of the trance and bows, putting the 'crystal ball' away* I am finished.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 am

I don't know what, but that was just hilarious! lol! Maybe because I'm in a good mood because it really wasn't that funny.! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 am

yeah, I thought it was very funny! lol! lol! lol! and lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:27 am

Princeless wrote:
*takes it and snickers, and gets out her basketball covered in aluminum foil(aka crystal ball), and her eyes glaze over* I see, I see...a romace in your future...it will will outlast empires...this girl, she has golden eyes and short black hair..she is very beautiful...Oh! I also see another girl...she has dark skin..and her heart is being broken by Argetlam..who falls for the princess!! *snaps out of the trance and bows, putting the 'crystal ball' away* I am finished.

roflol!!!!! AAAAAAAALLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though that was clearly the only real part of your prediction. The part about Nasuada and Arya and Eragon was clearly fraudulent. Razz

But thanks anyways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elva's fate?   Elva's fate? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elva's fate?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6