Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_lcapEragon+Nasuada I_voting_barEragon+Nasuada I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon+Nasuada

Go down 
+12
Fish Head
geniusevil
Kenny Winfield
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
Andrew Blue
Emster
Jumpmann
Rahl
Zeb
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Nasuada or Arya?
Nasuada
Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_lcap38%Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Arya
Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_lcap46%Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Someone else
Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_lcap8%Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
He won't marry
Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_lcap8%Eragon+Nasuada I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:07 am

I really think that this'll happen. It just has to! Here's a really interesting post that I found on Shurtugal's forums. It explains why Eragon must fall in love with Nasuada, not Arya: (I bolded some important parts)
___
Arya is a secondary main character, but Elva and Angela are third-tier characters who are more interesting than Arya. People want Arya to be more interesting than she is designed to be. Arya's role is similar to Brom's role as it pertains to Rider training and guardianship. Arya has no intention of getting intimately involved with Eragon, who is like unto a child to her in need of some guardianship now that Brom is dead. Arya shuffles her guardianship between the two young'ns Eragon and Nasuada. Arya goes to which ever one is in need of her most at any given time, but she is swung off of Eragon's story blocks.

It has been a long journey for Arya, but Paolini did not develop that journey --he's just simply informing us of it. Arya's 100 years old, so I imagine she has a plethora of backstory to share both good and bad --just like Brom and Murtagh and Oromis and Angela, and Galbatorix, etc. We aren't privy to Arya's actual journey. We're just informed of it to move the story along about Eragon.

The 3 main characters that Paolini has deliberately shown us as being the story HUBS are Eragon, Nasuada, and Roran. EVERY other character swings off of those 3. Eragon, Nasuada, and Roran have their own story blocks independent of each other. Arya, Murtagh, and Orik are presented only when the story block is immediately talking about Eragon. We weren't privy to "the how" Murtagh was kidnapped by The Twins, transported back to Galbatorix, exposed to a dragon egg that hatched for him, forced into servitude to Galbatorix, trained in the dark arts, etc. We were just simply informed of what took place when next we saw Murtagh with Eragon.

Who is swinging off of Eragon's character?
Saphira, Brom (secrets he's left behind), Arya, Murtagh, Orik, Ra'zac, Oromis, Angela (Solembum swings off of her.)

Who is swinging off of Roran's character?
Katrina, Ra'zac, Cavahall Villagers

Who is swinging off of Nasuada's character?
The Varden (includes the Council of Elders and the magic society), Elva (courtesy of Eragon), The Empire (includes the Black Hand Assassins and Galbatorix, who is an ominous character not yet really presented but swings off of everyone), King Orin, Urgal allies, the dwarves, the elves, any other nation in opposition to Galbatorix, now the Cavahall Villagers (courtesy of Roran), and let us not forget Eragon, though he is the overall main character, swings off of Nasuada now that she is his liege lord.

Eragon's training, heart break by Arya, and cure of Durza's curse came about because Nasuada "ordered" him to go to the elves. Nasuada's ascention to power not over the Varden, but over the Council of Elders is because of Eragon's pledge of fealty to Nasuada. Both Eragon's and Nasuada's growth have been independently interdependent.

Roran is already promised to Katrina, leaving Eragon and Nasuada to gradually discover and develop their epic romance.
____

Come on, you must listen to that evedence!

Last edited by Zeb on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:21 am

They will not get togther. Ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 am

Pfft, yes they will, silly human. Was I right about Brom? Yes. I'm sure I'll be right about this one too.
Back to top Go down
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:30 am

Yeah sure, but in brisingr, eragon said he wouln't be happy with any normal human, because they would eventually age and die.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:31 am

Ah, but what if Nasuada became the next rider (with the Green egg)? Then she'd live forever, and be very similar to Eragon! They'd be perfect together!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:10 am

no way impossible more likely arya will get the egg than her but my theory still stands with someone new
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:22 am

NU-UH ZEB! I i just dont think so. maybe im wrong
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 am

zeb zeb zeb no they would not
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 am

Thank you for being open-minded, Jump. Em... well, at least we agree that it won't be Arya.
There's plenty more evedence for Nasuada, but I gotta go soon so I can't dig it up right now... I'll try to do that soon.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:23 pm

you know from experice that it takes the book to convince me duh Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 pm

hmph I supose so. Well, you'll see after book 4, then!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:40 am

I agree with Zeb. I mean, it just makes sense! An old elf and a young human just don't go together, if ya know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:48 am

i know that i supports zebs theory with arya and eragon duh or did you not catch that part Suspect
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 am

Evedentally not. I haven't been here very long (like an hour) so I don't really have everyone's favourite theories memorised. But, I'm glad that you support Eragon/Nasuada too!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:23 am

now i dont support that idea i said the one about arya and eragon not nasuada
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 am

Why not? It's makes perfect sense! And it's too late in the series for a new major character to be introduced, so it's gotta be her!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:29 am

pfft it aint to late
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 am

Yes it is! I'm not sure how familiar you are with the usual flow of stories, but this is far too late in the game for a new character that is so important to be introduced. CP can't spend toooo much time on love in this book, he's got a whole story to finish. He doesn't have time to introduce a whole new character and make Eragon fall in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:38 am

whatevs
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 am

Quit saying that. You post too much. You know, it's okay not to post on EVERY SINGLE thread...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:40 am

whatevs
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 am

Shut up, or I'll set a moderator on you.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 am

whatevs
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:43 am

Hold on I'm emailing a mod...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:24 am

Got your email. Emily, please quit spamming!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eragon+Nasuada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon+Nasuada
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next