Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What kind of Creature are you?

Go down 
+14
Arcturus
eragon5217
Gekor
geniusevil
Jumpmann
Saphiracastlover999
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
DeltaFlip
Rahl
TheShadow
Emster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What Creature?
Vampire (the most powerful creatures, who happen to have stunning good looks and dazzling personalities :D)
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Werewolf(over sized dogs)
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Draconians(Half Human, Half Dragons)
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Dragon
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Dragon Rider
 5% [ 1 ]
Wizard
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Witch
 5% [ 1 ]
Sith/Jedi
What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 am

Psh, quit your bikkering.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 am

I'm a vampire!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 am

Andrew Blue wrote:
I'm a vampire!

*whispers to Zeb* When should we recruit him? He has been bitten Very Happy
And emmy, be quiet I ish sexier and you know it! Heck, I bet we could post pictures and hold a contest xD
And I ish awesomer as well! I have been perfecting tis art for many moons, young one, so SILENCE! o.O
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 am

Golden Eagle shapeshifters are cooler!!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:37 am

Pfft not! They are cool, but we're vamps and riders!!! Ooh no one can beat that!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 am

i am Queen of the Dragons and Draconians beat that!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 am

Aravelle wrote:
Pfft not! They are cool, but we're vamps and riders!!! Ooh no one can beat that!!

You know who could kick any fictional characters @$$ any day? Arois.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 am

what that
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:28 am

oooooooooooooooooohhhhh cat fight..... anyone bring popcorn??lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 am

CaptainD7 wrote:
oooooooooooooooooohhhhh cat fight..... anyone bring popcorn??lol! Very Happy

...I'm a guy.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 am

between sleekwing and Aravelle that is
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 am

Ah. Is the picture in your avatar you?
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 am

yes. and before u mock me, IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY . got it??
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 am

CaptainD7 wrote:
yes. and before u mock me, IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY IM A GUY . got it??

Alright. But you need a haircut.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:52 am

that's offending and u hurt my feelings. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 am

Oh, c'mon. Don't be like that.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 am

no really that hurts my feelings and makes me feel bad. i love my hair and have been tormented all my life about it.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 am

Alright, then.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 am

ok. im still depressed
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:49 am

ok all better Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:17 am

Aravelle wrote:
Andrew Blue wrote:
I'm a vampire!

*whispers to Zeb* When should we recruit him? He has been bitten Very Happy
And emmy, be quiet I ish sexier and you know it! Heck, I bet we could post pictures and hold a contest xD
And I ish awesomer as well! I have been perfecting tis art for many moons, young one, so SILENCE! o.O

*whispers back* as soon as possible.

hehe! CATFIGHT!!! What is this going to be, the EHQ beauty pagent? I vote Sam wins!!!! Ooh, you know the IF (Inheritance Forum, of those who don't know) had a ball, wouldn't that be awesome if EHQF had one? *chuckles* Too bad we only have two girls...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 am

*laughs* that would be so coool! I really think one day we should have a saphcast reunion and we all get to meet each other. I want to see what all of you look like!!!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:42 am

Aravelle wrote:
*laughs* that would be so coool! I really think one day we should have a saphcast reunion and we all get to meet each other. I want to see what all of you look like!!!

Wouldn't we all like to...I suppose once I'm rich and succesful, I'll sort it all out.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:43 am

I wouldn't need rickes or success, but just wit and charm...whoops! I already have that xD
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 am

Aravelle wrote:
I wouldn't need rickes or success, but just wit and charm...whoops! I already have that xD

Ha, ha, you're hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of Creature are you?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next