Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

» Latest crack software ftp download
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

» Latest crack software ftp download
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

» Latest crack software ftp download
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

» Latest crack software ftp download
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
 
eragon5217 (3010)
 
Emster (2608)
 
Fish Head (2554)
 
Rahl (2542)
 
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
 
Elliot (1243)
 
DeltaFlip (976)
 
geniusevil (954)
 

Share | 
 

 Who are you really?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 am

_tombom_(E+N!!!!!!!) wrote:
Correction: zeb isn't annoying at all, you aren't ever annoying to me, but you must be to zeb.

Thank you Tom. Smile

Em... *sigh* There's no point in saying anything to you (since you'll just ignore it or continue to insult me), so I won't waste my breath. (or typing or whatever)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emster

avatar

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2008-06-18
Age : 22
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

blah blah blah of course your not going to waste your prescious tying on me your going to use it to court sam since you like her so much *sneers*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Rahl

avatar

Posts : 2542
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 22
Location : S.C.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Well i got mine.

_________________
Still Case and still want to be called Case.

*Gator*

BP= 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Living A Love Song

avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 23
Location : I don't know...where am I?

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:17 am

Did it ever occur to you and that me and zeb may jsut be close friends and nothing more??? I don't find Zeb to be annoying, he's just silly. Yes, you do push my buttons Em and I am sorry I am not patient enough at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 am

Princeless wrote:
Did it ever occur to you and that me and zeb may jsut be close friends and nothing more??? I don't find Zeb to be annoying, he's just silly. Yes, you do push my buttons Em and I am sorry I am not patient enough at times.
Zeb isn't annoying at all, hes actually a very good mod and stuff, in fact, being silly helps, at least for me, it makes the forum more enjoyable if the meain people are funny and not just mod-ish

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Emster

avatar

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2008-06-18
Age : 22
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 am

enjoyable *scoffs and then shuts up*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
EmilyNowell
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 814
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 am

_tombom_ wrote:
Princeless wrote:
Did it ever occur to you and that me and zeb may jsut be close friends and nothing more??? I don't find Zeb to be annoying, he's just silly. Yes, you do push my buttons Em and I am sorry I am not patient enough at times.
Zeb isn't annoying at all, hes actually a very good mod and stuff, in fact, being silly helps, at least for me, it makes the forum more enjoyable if the meain people are funny and not just mod-ish

I love the word! Mod-ish! Ha! I'm going to use that and no, Zeb is not annoying. He is just irritating at times. I'm joking. He's okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:11 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
_tombom_ wrote:
Princeless wrote:
Did it ever occur to you and that me and zeb may jsut be close friends and nothing more??? I don't find Zeb to be annoying, he's just silly. Yes, you do push my buttons Em and I am sorry I am not patient enough at times.
Zeb isn't annoying at all, hes actually a very good mod and stuff, in fact, being silly helps, at least for me, it makes the forum more enjoyable if the meain people are funny and not just mod-ish

I love the word! Mod-ish! Ha! I'm going to use that and no, Zeb is not annoying. He is just irritating at times. I'm joking. He's okay.
mod-ish is a word i just came up with, no it's not from tsl. lol!

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 814
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 am

I love adding -ish to words. It expands your vocabulary. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:16 am

yea it does-ish

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Emster

avatar

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2008-06-18
Age : 22
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 am

lol-ish
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 pm

yep-ish lol lol!

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 814
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 am

Please hop aboard the topic train. (I know that sounds lame, but I'm trying to be creative.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 am

lol ok, back on topic-ish
I am me, REALLY, I promise lol!

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 814
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am

I am totally your semi-average female. At least I think I am. I know I'm most definitely female. That's for sure! But the semi-average I'm debating about. Who wants to be average anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish Head

avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 21
Location : http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ GO THERE

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:25 am

avrage is lame, no dispucast lol!

_________________
EHQ has moved. Check it out!

http://eragonhq.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Emster

avatar

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2008-06-18
Age : 22
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:58 am

average is lame. oustanding is perfection! spectacular is just spectacular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who are you really?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who are you really?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eragon Headquarters Forum :: Book Discussion :: Anything Else-
Jump to: