Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQUEEN! - Page 2 I_voting_barQUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQUEEN! - Page 2 I_voting_barQUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

QUEEN!

Go down 
+6
DeltaFlip
Zeb
eragon5217
geniusevil
Simply Aravelle
Rahl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Queen
Sam
QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Emily
QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%QUEEN! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

Just push the X at the top right corner of the post, and bye bye go postey.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 am

but yoman has posted only once, and the ip is from the same location, but it is a different subnet ip and html residue. translation to non-geeks: same router, different computer.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:59 am

Miller wrote:
it aint treason its called when a more powerful being comes to fight you and see who wins the fight and who ever does becomes queen Durr yall are so stupid yall should no that

*blinks* You have nerve Emmy. REAL NERVE...I have been on the forum way longer than you, I am in a more powerful position than you, have more allies, and I'm a bit more popular, in case you haven't noticed. *faces turns bright purple and yells* I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF YOU, YOU FOUL FILTHY COW!!!!!!! YOU'VE SAID SPOILERS(When I CLEARLY stated you would be banned for saying just one, but I decided to be nice and let you get away with 2), THREATENED TO SPAM THE WHOLE SITE, YOU'RE CONSTANTLY CHANGING YOUR USERNAME, AND NOW YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY THRONE?!?!? You horrid bitch, just shut up already! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE CASE THE IDEA TO MAKE YOU A PART OF THE RIDER'S CLUB, AND YET YOU CALL ME SELFISH FOR NOT TELLING PAOLINI ABOUT IT?!?!?!? MY OBLIGATIONS ARE TO ERAGONHQ AND ERAGONHQ ONLY, I'VE NEVER EVEN LISTENED TO THE RIDER'S CLUB, NOR DO I PLAN ON IT!!! I AM FED UP....darn YOU EMILY darn YOU!!!! YOU'RE A DIRTY HYPOCRITE, YOU HATED IT WHEN PEOPLE PERSECUTED YOU FOR YOUR SHITTY JB LOVE BUT YET I'VE SEEN YOU POST SOME MEAN THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL!!! OOH I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:09 am

...language...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:05 am

Aravelle wrote:
Miller wrote:
it aint treason its called when a more powerful being comes to fight you and see who wins the fight and who ever does becomes queen Durr yall are so stupid yall should no that

*blinks* You have nerve Emmy. REAL NERVE...I have been on the forum way longer than you, I am in a more powerful position than you, have more allies, and I'm a bit more popular, in case you haven't noticed. *faces turns bright purple and yells* I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF YOU, YOU FOUL FILTHY COW!!!!!!! YOU'VE SAID SPOILERS(When I CLEARLY stated you would be banned for saying just one, but I decided to be nice and let you get away with 2), THREATENED TO SPAM THE WHOLE SITE, YOU'RE CONSTANTLY CHANGING YOUR USERNAME, AND NOW YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY THRONE?!?!? You horrid bitch, just shut up already! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE CASE THE IDEA TO MAKE YOU A PART OF THE RIDER'S CLUB, AND YET YOU CALL ME SELFISH FOR NOT TELLING PAOLINI ABOUT IT?!?!?!? MY OBLIGATIONS ARE TO ERAGONHQ AND ERAGONHQ ONLY, I'VE NEVER EVEN LISTENED TO THE RIDER'S CLUB, NOR DO I PLAN ON IT!!! I AM FED UP....darn YOU EMILY darn YOU!!!! YOU'RE A DIRTY HYPOCRITE, YOU HATED IT WHEN PEOPLE PERSECUTED YOU FOR YOUR SHITTY JB LOVE BUT YET I'VE SEEN YOU POST SOME MEAN THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL!!! OOH I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!

lol you are so funny sam and i still have a chance for the throne Very Happy becasue i am just 2 votes away from being tied so there you hypocrite Very Happy haha i made you made but you dont offend me at all lol lol! lol! lol! you funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:06 am

yes someone should edit the language but sam does have a point...

EVERYONE VOTE FOR SAM
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Emster

Emster

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:07 am

lol yall are all so funny and no they are not going to vote for Sam vote for me i dont cuss on the forum i just trying to be nice and not delete ppls posts not pointing at anybody *cough*Zeb*cough* angelic smile
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:18 am

wow sam.. That was funny! Emmy some of it was true though. You have said mean stuff about people and spoiled the book for Zeb and Sam and you made Case make a new account to vote for you. Your truly despret!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Miller wrote:
lol yall are all so funny and no they are not going to vote for Sam vote for me i dont cuss on the forum i just trying to be nice and not delete ppls posts not pointing at anybody *cough*Zeb*cough* angelic smile

How am I a hypocrite...I can cuss if I want to, ok? I have tried to be patient with you, but you have bugged me from the very beginning. I bet Case made other accounts and voted for you too, and when I delete posts I am doing it as my job as a mod. *slaps her* There is nothing wrong with Zeb!!! I am already the queen, ok? Stop denying it, I was queen before you came along, you silly $!*+!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm not sure if I should support you sam or not at all....
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 pm

*giggle* your not a good queen then if there are ppl ooposing your rule you dork
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:20 am

only you! emmy, you really better be a bit nicer or Sam, Zeb, or I will ban your IP address!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:31 am

Aravelle wrote:
Miller wrote:

*appplauds wildly!* YES!!!! PREACH IT, SAM!!!!!! YOU WROCK!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T GIVE A DA-- ahem... DARN ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE, EMILY NEEDS TO GO DIE IN A HOL-- I mean.... go away!
EMILY, YOU HAD BETTER SHUT UP AND QUIT BEING SO *pauses to take breath* NASTY AND HIPOCRYTICAL AND UNDERHANDED AND SELFISH AND MEAN AND DISRESPECTFUL AND AWFUL AND *bleep!*Y AND STUCK UP!!!!!! YOU ARE TO SAM AS APOLLO IS TO ME... NO, WORSE!!!! AND I'M SICK OF SEEING YOU BE SO CRUEL AND INCONSIDERATE TO EVERYONE HERE SO YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE AND BE NICE!!!!!! SAM IS SUCH A PATIENT PERSON!!!!! I COULD NEVER HAVE PUT UP WITH YOU SO LONG!!!! SAM IS AWESOME AND SO KIND AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE WE AGREE ON MOST THINGS LIKE LITTLE THEORIES OR TWILIGHT!!!! SHE IS SO NICE TO EVERYONE, AND SHE HAS BEEN SO NICE TO YOU!!!! MANY A TIME SHE HAS EVEN WORKED EXTRA HARD TO DEFEND YOU AND THE JB'S AND YOUR PODCAST!!!!! SHE IS WORKING SO HARD TO HELP YOU AND EVERYONE HERE, AND YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO UNDERMINE HER HARD WORK!!!!!! YOU NEED TO EITHER SHUT UP AND WRITE AN EXTREMELY LONG AND DETAILED APPOLOGY TO SAM AND THE REST OF US HERE IF YOU EXPECT TO EVER GET ON EHQ AGAIN!!!!!! SAM AND I ARE THE TWO MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE HERE (besides Matt), SO WE CAN AND WILL HAVE YOU BANNED IF YOU DON'T REPENT AND CHANGE RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Miller wrote:

*appplauds wildly!* YES!!!! PREACH IT, SAM!!!!!! YOU WROCK!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T GIVE A DA-- ahem... DARN ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE, EMILY NEEDS TO GO DIE IN A HOL-- I mean.... go away!
EMILY, YOU HAD BETTER SHUT UP AND QUIT BEING SO *pauses to take breath* NASTY AND HIPOCRYTICAL AND UNDERHANDED AND SELFISH AND MEAN AND DISRESPECTFUL AND AWFUL AND *bleep!*Y AND STUCK UP!!!!!! YOU ARE TO SAM AS APOLLO IS TO ME... NO, WORSE!!!! AND I'M SICK OF SEEING YOU BE SO CRUEL AND INCONSIDERATE TO EVERYONE HERE SO YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE AND BE NICE!!!!!! SAM IS SUCH A PATIENT PERSON!!!!! I COULD NEVER HAVE PUT UP WITH YOU SO LONG!!!! SAM IS AWESOME AND SO KIND AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE WE AGREE ON MOST THINGS LIKE LITTLE THEORIES OR TWILIGHT!!!! SHE IS SO NICE TO EVERYONE, AND SHE HAS BEEN SO NICE TO YOU!!!! MANY A TIME SHE HAS EVEN WORKED EXTRA HARD TO DEFEND YOU AND THE JB'S AND YOUR PODCAST!!!!! SHE IS WORKING SO HARD TO HELP YOU AND EVERYONE HERE, AND YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO UNDERMINE HER HARD WORK!!!!!! YOU NEED TO EITHER SHUT UP AND WRITE AN EXTREMELY LONG AND DETAILED APPOLOGY TO SAM AND THE REST OF US HERE IF YOU EXPECT TO EVER GET ON EHQ AGAIN!!!!!! SAM AND I ARE THE TWO MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE HERE (besides Matt), SO WE CAN AND WILL HAVE YOU BANNED IF YOU DON'T REPENT AND CHANGE RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

*beams and hugs Zeb* THANK YOU!!!! Finally, someone who understands the pain...I have tried very very very hard to be patient, but I cannot contain myself any longer....
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Miller wrote:
*giggle* your not a good queen then if there are ppl ooposing your rule you dork

By the way, you're the only one opposing me, swine....
Everyone else seems ok with my reign, except for Case. He just sucks up to you because you work on the rider's club. And even then, you wouldn't have him if it wasn't for ME.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:46 am

I don't think you should have to put up with such abuse ever!! And no need to thank me, Em is so mean to me too, and she's conastantly insulting me as well... but you of all people should be THANKED, not vehemently insulted by that *pauses for a second, then decides to be good* girl. Especially because you've been so nice to her! While I sometimes bite back and say somthing sly about the JBs or Emily or the Riders Club, you are always defending her! And look how she repays you! It's sick and inhuman, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 am

All the capitalized letters are giving me a headache. And, jeez, Em. Stop being a bi--...I mean...um...female dog. Don't you just love synonyms?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 am

nice save
Ah, yes, they wrock!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:39 am

Aravelle wrote:
Miller wrote:

Everyone else seems ok with my reign, except for Case. He just sucks up to you because you work on the rider's club. And even then, you wouldn't have him if it wasn't for ME.

you better shut the heck up about Case he my best friend and he did a lot for me when i remeber yall were harrassing me so this is my revenge
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 am

yall blowing up is hilarious did yall know that Very Happy Cool yeah tongue and ill just get Case to unBan me dorks
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:02 am

Miller wrote:
yall blowing up is hilarious did yall know that Very Happy Cool yeah tongue and ill just get Case to unBan me dorks

then i suspect that they would ban him too.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 am

Guys, Case couldn't unban her anyways. Only Admins can.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 am

Miller wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Miller wrote:

you better shut the heck up about Case he my best friend and he did a lot for me when i remeber yall were harrassing me so this is my revenge

Harassing you? We were jsut real annoyed, ok? And I defended you! How is this revenge? I'm just insulted that you don't knoe your place on this forum, thinkg you can take my throne. I never said anything negative about him, but I'm letting you know that you wouldn't have your only ally if it wasn't for me.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 am

Besides, Em, you're the one harrassing here, not Sam.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:45 am

Zeb wrote:
Besides, Em, you're the one harrassing here, not Sam.

*pushes the button and a siren goes off* BINGO, WE HAVE A WINNER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEEN!   QUEEN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEEN!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next