Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What is your favorite thing on the site?

Go down 
+15
Andrew Blue
Fish Head
Rahl
Kenny Winfield
Jumpmann
Emster
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
Domia abr Wyrda
Matt S.
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
Elliot
TheShadow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
eragon5217

eragon5217

What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:50 am

although sometimes I post idk...
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 pm

im not quite sure thats any better
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 am

its fine you arnt going to make ppl stop typing things because it aint pretty
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:44 am

Why not? *evil smile*

Okay, I say the forum is the best. I used to think SaphiraCast (and it is GREAT), but there hasn't been a new episode in forever. Hopefully it'll pick up soon...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am

i know for real muhahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 am

erm, know what?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 am

confused CONFUZZLEMENT TIME!!! Point is, this isn't a massive text-a-thon, so we would really prefer that you type full words, alright? no idk, or ppl. Omg will be acceptable, as it as unfortunately become a part of the jargon in our American culture...

Last edited by Aravelle on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Jargon... what a nice word! Just like triskadesaphobia and jog and poof! hehe, sorry, random Angela moment!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 am

Zeb wrote:
Jargon... what a nice word! Just like triskadesaphobia and jog and poof! hehe, sorry, random Angela moment!

I understand. And I love that word!! Ah the fear of 13...^.^
The word I have been most fond of lately is: absurd!
Isn't it lovely?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am

Ah, tis!!! ooh, "Tis" is a great word too!!! Hmm.... I think that "parallel" has an interesting ring to it...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Zeb wrote:
Ah, tis!!! ooh, "Tis" is a great word too!!! Hmm.... I think that "parallel" has an interesting ring to it...

Ah, tis...tis a classic! And oooh! Never thought of that one!! Wanna know 2 really good ones?
1. Ethiopia
2.bubbly whiskey!
Back to top Go down
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm

it seeems as if i have to come up with wierd words. tchochkys
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:52 am

Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:

Ah, tis...tis a classic! And oooh! Never thought of that one!! Wanna know 2 really good ones?
1. Ethiopia
2.bubbly whiskey!

lol, yes!!!!! (people must think we're so weird...)
onomonapia (if that's how you spell it) is awesome too!!!! And Rolf!
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am

question: what does Rolf mean??
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:56 am

It's a name.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:58 am

well, every one always goes LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!ROLF!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! so i asumed it meant something.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 am

Oh, well ROFL means "rolls on floor laughing" though I assume you already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:

1. Ethiopia
2.bubbly whiskey!

lol, yes!!!!! (people must think we're so weird...)
onomonapia (if that's how you spell it) is awesome too!!!! And Rolf!

Eh, it's ok, everyone thought that before Razz
And it is spelled Onamatopoeia I believe.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Yes, I think that's the correct spelling... Spelling has never been my streanth. (dang it, I misspelled that too!)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:01 am

It's ok Zeb, we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am

Oh, speaking of Rolf, I'm writing a fantasy story in which a guy named Rolf is the main character (well, Wren and Anabelle and Rosalie, to, but mostly him)
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 am

cool! While we are so random sometimes!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:13 pm

Zeb wrote:
Oh, speaking of Rolf, I'm writing a fantasy story in which a guy named Rolf is the main character (well, Wren and Anabelle and Rosalie, to, but mostly him)

Hmmm...Anabelle, Rolf, and Wren are good names, but be careful with Rosalie. Some people might think of twilgiht when they hear that..I know I sure do!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:39 am

Sounds GREAT Zeb.
Back on topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:42 am

the podcasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing on the site?   What is your favorite thing on the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite thing on the site?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next