Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcapWouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_voting_barWouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcapWouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_voting_barWouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?

Go down 
+6
Matt
DeltaFlip
Zeb
Matt S.
Eragon
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
10 posters

Should eragon be in SSBB?
Yes!
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcap50%Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No!
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcap13%Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Who cares, this is about eragon, not nintendo!
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcap13%Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
What is SSBB???????
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcap24%Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Other
Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_lcap0%Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Location : Varrock square and sometimes Taverly dragon dungeon

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? Empty
PostSubject: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:35 am

Anyone here played super smash bros brawl? If you have ddo you think it would rock if Eragon was in it?
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:20 am

It would be cool, but then you would have to have sapphira too and those combined might be a disadvantage. Plus ssbb is already out so he can't be in it (just to let you know I have the game and e isn't Smile)
Back to top Go down
Matt S.

PostSubject: no   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:27 am

it would be bogas lol!
Back to top Go down

Location : Varrock square and sometimes Taverly dragon dungeon

PostSubject: eragon is ssbb   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:43 am

yea, i know its out, i own it. thats why i said wouldnt it HAVE been cool if he were in it. Saphira couldve been the final smash.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: *gaspeth*!   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:17 pm

Alright, I know I'm such a kill-joy, but I think that there is no way in the world that they would put a literary character in a video game.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 am

Well, there was a video game version of the Eragon movie, y'know. So he already is a video game character.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Administrator
Administrator
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:45 am

True very true

Last edited by Matt on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:19 pm

affraid It would freaking awesome!!! Cool I wolud love that so much!!! Omg what if they made a fantasy brawl with HP, Eragon, Lyra, Dath Vader, Arya, Luke Skywalker, Voldemort and all the major characters from major fantasies!!!! NOW THAT would be awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Eragon wrote:
It would be cool, but then you would have to have sapphira too and those combined might be a disadvantage. Plus ssbb is already out so he can't be in it (just to let you know I have the game and e isn't Smile)
I don't have it, but my church does. Maybe he could be with Saph for a Final Smash! You know, like yoshi's. That would be sick!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Wouldn't it be Cool...   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 am

Zeb wrote:
Well, there was a video game version of the Eragon movie, y'know. So he already is a video game character.

Well, they only have characters that are made by Nintendo, and seeing how Eragon isn't I really wouldn't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:05 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Zeb wrote:

Well, they only have characters that are made by Nintendo, and seeing how Eragon isn't I really wouldn't see that happening.

Not anymore. Sonic is in SSBB and he's a Sega character. And the Eragon game could be played on Nintendo gaming systems.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:22 am

I think we should get together and make a Flash version with all those characters or something. Or we could just go and create our own videogame company or something...
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 am

Zeb wrote:
DeltaFlip wrote:
Zeb wrote:

Not anymore. Sonic is in SSBB and he's a Sega character. And the Eragon game could be played on Nintendo gaming systems.

Yeah, but Eragon is also for other game systems, like lol! PS2 lol! and Xbox
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:06 am

true but it would have been kool i mean he could even like call apon saphira and she could come in and start owning people
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 am

Eragon wrote:
I think we should get together and make a Flash version with all those characters or something. Or we could just go and create our own videogame company or something...

I've made a few little video games, but nothing impressive at all. I doubt I could make an Eragon game, but I may try when I'm not so busy.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 am

i too have made some small games but nothin fancy and an eragon game would take forever b/c id want to make it perfect
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:55 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?   Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't it have been cool if Eragon was a character in SSBB?
Page 1 of 1