Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
New riders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew riders - Page 2 I_voting_barNew riders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
New riders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew riders - Page 2 I_voting_barNew riders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

New riders

Go down 
+11
geniusevil
Fish Head
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rahl
Elliot
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Zeb
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 am

Aravelle wrote:
Besides, Arya may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings! Besides, what on earth makes you so confident in Nasuada?!?!

Besides, Angela may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Elva may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Islanzadi may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Galbatorix may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, he forces herself to admit his feelings!

Besides, NASUADA may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

That logic works for anyone, including Nasuada. And why am I so confident that it must be Nasuada? Well, I am very confident that it WONT be Arya, and Nasuada is the only person I could really see working in the story. Katrina's taken. Angela seems more like a good friend or a quirky fun aunt. Elva's only like 1 or 2. Nasuada is the only option.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 am

Fine, I'll post a topic on Arya evidence then!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:17 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
Besides, Arya may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings! Besides, what on earth makes you so confident in Nasuada?!?!

Besides, Angela may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Elva may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Islanzadi may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

Besides, Galbatorix may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, he forces herself to admit his feelings!

Besides, NASUADA may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings!

That logic works for anyone, including Nasuada. And why am I so confident that it must be Nasuada? Well, I am very confident that it WONT be Arya, and Nasuada is the only person I could really see working in the story. Katrina's taken. Angela seems more like a good friend or a quirky fun aunt. Elva's only like 1 or 2. Nasuada is the only option.

Oh, god! Why did you put Galbatorix as an example!!!??? pale
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Oh, god! Why did you put Galbatorix as an example!!!??? pale

I was just showing that that logic works for any character in the series. I agree that that would be very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:29 am

I think arya has feelings for eragon, because when eragon was in du weldenvarden arya tryed to keep away from eragon as much as possible. Why? Because arya likes eragon! And for the new rider so far all the riders that are are humans and thats 3 riders. So the next person to be alien rider will be arya! OK, it could be any elf but arya makes sence, because she likes eragon Exclamation Oh GOSH I LOVE cookies!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 am

im practically convinced that it is arya at this point which im very glad for but i guess we wont really know till the upcoming books are out
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 pm

If you want to see other riders that I think will appear, check my 'Arya Theories' Thread, Domia.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: New Riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Zeb wrote:
Exactly Zeb! If alien gets twitterpated with Saph, and Nasuada is alien 's rider, then Nasuada will fall in I love you with Eragon!

Exactly Zeb! If alien gets twitterpated with Saph, and Angela is alien 's rider, then Angela will fall in I love you with Eragon!

See, Arby, that logic works with any female character in the series.

Do you know how annoying it is when you twist around peoples ideas with different characters, Zeb?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Rolling Eyes Apparently not. It really bugs me though! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm

i agreee............annooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 am

you have no idea
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:17 am

tongue
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 am

r u makin fun of me again
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Everybody's always making fun of you.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:06 pm

I know but somehow I still can sleep at night knowing that in about two months a new great book will be released
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:47 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
im practically convinced that it is arya at this point which im very glad for but i guess we wont really know till the upcoming books are out

THANK YOU! FINNALLY someone who disagrees with me BUT actually has the kindness and maturity to respect other people's oppinions!!!

As to the thing about me coppying other's peoples stuff and slightly tweaking them: I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying that that logic works both ways. There are theories that work for anyone, such as that the green rider and Eragon will have to fall in love. It could be anyone, IF you used that logic. Now, if you said that Arya has to be the next DR because she has green eyes and green magic, no one could really twist that because Arya is the only character that we know of that fits that description. I was just trying to point out that it really works for anyone. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 am

Even if you don't mean to be mean, stop it anyways! It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:57 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Even if you don't mean to be mean, stop it anyways! It's annoying.

I have. mister demanding...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 pm

hehe! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 am

Note: I have very good eyesight, Zeb...
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:23 am

dont we all?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 am

Aravelle wrote:
Note: I have very good eyesight, Zeb...

Very Happy I'm an angel! (dang it, why isn't there an angel smilie?)
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 am

right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New riders
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next