Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWho thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_voting_barWho thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWho thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_voting_barWho thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who thinks they have the best signature?

Go down 
+17
geniusevil
Andrew Blue
Saphiracastlover999
Fish Head
Kenny Winfield
Jumpmann
Rahl
Gekor
slyonion
Emster
Elliot
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Simply Aravelle
DeltaFlip
Zeb
TheShadow
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
eragon5217

eragon5217

Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:31 pm

until you change your sig then shurtugal fan fic shuts down then you use then your mom accidently shreds the paper you wrote it on! I love reading poetry! My favorite poet of all time is Robert Frost. He's a great poet. Maybe I'll change my sig to my favorite poem by him.. I think I'm talking too much... who cares? My favorite poem by him is The Road Not Taken. I'm going to shut up now!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Gekor

Gekor

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am

I like my signiture, and yes, you were talking too much, you were just droning on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on Smile
Back to top Go down
Gekor

Gekor

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:31 am

sorry, didnt make my sig show, not you should be able to see it
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Gekor wrote:
sorry, didnt make my sig show, not you should be able to see it

well i personally like it ...............its funny
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 am

Gekor wrote:
I like my signiture, and yes, you were talking too much, you were just droning on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on Smile

lol!
Hey, who likes my new sig? First one to tell me what book it's from get 2 brownie points!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 am

Zeb wrote:
Gekor wrote:

lol!
Hey, who likes my new sig? First one to tell me what book it's from get 2 brownie points!

its from harry potter and the order of the phoenix ..........right?????
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:01 am

yeah Zeb's sig was abvious. I like it better than the old one b/c the old one was soooo loooooooooooooooooong!!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 am

it def was
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 pm

i just changed mine.................does anyone know what it is from
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:26 pm

Gekor wrote:

I have no idea Domia, and please don't do that Gek. I consider that spam, and will delete any other posts resembling it. And I think you know what I mean by that!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:28 pm

its ok..............can anybody else figure it out
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm

hmm no clue but my sig the best
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 pm

OMG!!! You have a pic of joe jonas as your avatar!!!!! I forbid you from coming on this site till you get ride of that avatar. Who agrees?
-
-
- Look at my sig its the best cause it is an ad for my show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
i just changed mine.................does anyone know what it is from
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 am

i just changed my signature.................does anybody know where it is from
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:33 pm

esac wrote:
OMG!!! You have a pic of joe jonas as your avatar!!!!! I forbid you from coming on this site till you get ride of that avatar. Who agrees?
-
-
- Look at my sig its the best cause it is an ad for my show.

I agree with the 1st part esac, but my sig is the best!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 pm

how do you even know what jonas it is?! My brother likes the Jonas Brothers and keeps telling me stuff like, "Joe Jonas his diabities! So sad! I fell so bad for him!" expecting me to care!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Ugh, those JBs are evil!
And MY sig is supperior!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:56 pm

no way! You want a good HP quote? "I know your not going to like this minister but you have to admit Dumbledore's got style." Kingsly Shacklebolt. The actor was great for that line!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:20 am

Meh, it's a pretty good line, but this is Dumbledore! HE WROCKS!
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:28 am

Yeah... no JB's on an ERAGON forum! *sighs angrily*
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 am

grrrrr anyway is my sig better at least a little bit its better cmon
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

actually kevin jonas has diebeites or however you spell it
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:46 am

D-I-A-B-E-T-E-S
Jeez...
And ur sig isnt the best!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 am

its better than yours, yours puts you to Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they have the best signature?   Who thinks they have the best signature? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who thinks they have the best signature?
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eragon Headquarters Forum :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: