Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_lcapWhere does Galbatorix get his power? I_voting_barWhere does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_lcapWhere does Galbatorix get his power? I_voting_barWhere does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Where does Galbatorix get his power?

Go down 
+6
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
Faolin
Rahl
TempestWings
TheShadow
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Galbatorix's power source
sucking energy out of other people
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_lcap25%Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Vault of souls
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_lcap58%Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Other
Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_lcap17%Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Where does Galbatorix get his power? Empty
PostSubject: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Where do you guys think Galbatorix gets his power?
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey, I noticed that you put the Vault of Souls as a choice Very Happy ! Did you do that before or after you read my theory Wink !
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:47 pm

After. Genius theory. Whats with the Pendragon picture?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:09 pm

I think it depends, because with the riders thier power grows over time and if galbotorix was to lose enrgy he would take from other people. other wise he would be a wizard and not a rider! Very Happy Smile Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Lets hope CP reveals it eventually. Esac, does you name have anything to do with the user named case?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:04 am

apollotheskier wrote:
Lets hope CP reveals it eventually. Esac, does you name have anything to do with the user named case?

Yes I forgot to log on when i posted it that ! lol! Laughing Why do you want to know? Its my computer name both. Justy one day i decided to spell case backwards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Faolin

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 am

he evil devil power from heck.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:58 pm

lol, I'm going with the vault of souls on this one. No, he's a vampire who sucks the life and power out of the innocent affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:33 am

Apollo, I love Pendragon...possibly more than Inheritance (someone kill me!) so I decided to use it as an avatar! That simple! (I hope you guys have all read Pendragon, if not you need to!)
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Well   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:29 am

Well, I voted for the top two options cause it's sorta both. He gets his power from the Vault of Souls, which is in Helgrind, or maybe somewhere else. Whenever the Ra'zac, or maybe Galby, kill someone, the power from them goes to the Vault of Souls. Or, maybe the two slaves that are sent to Helgrind have their souls sucked out (dementors!)... or maybe the Ra'zac just suck the power out of them.... though it's more likly that they are the Ra'zac's dinner.
Also, we know that Murtagh tapped into this power because when Eragon touched his mind at the end of Eldest Eragon heard lots of voices inside of Murty's head.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 am

at first i thought that maybe galby found out the name of the ancient language b/c brom said it would be a word of great power with wich one could control and master anything then i started reading about the vault of souls theories and started leaning towards that but i wont be convinced until CP releases that info in one of the novels
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:03 pm

It's simply the Vault of Souls. Where else would he get such power? Wal-mart? tongue You can get nearly anytihng there! lol! *kills Tempest for his rash words we all know he didn't mean* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:22 pm

but if galby got power from the vault then the vault might be evil and eragon might not wont to go there b/c it could corrrupt him
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 pm

I sooo confused Sam first Galby gets his power from being a vampire now erm wal-mart?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:44 am

you have something against walmart and vampires.........................wierdooooooo
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 am

Ugh Sam he doesn't get his power from Wal-mart! He gets it for Sam's Club!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:49 pm

No way! He gets it from eating spinach!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 am

meh! You guys are sooo stupid! He get's it from eating coco puffs1 I mean seriously use some logic! monkey lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:15 am

eragon5217 wrote:
meh! You guys are sooo stupid! He get's it from eating coco puffs1 I mean seriously use some logic! monkey lol!

No! FROSTED FLAKES!!! THEYRE GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 am

No! Cooooooookie Crisp!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 am

Ooh, this is it.... *drumroll* LUCKY CHARMS!!!! They're MAGICALLY delicious! How else would he increase his MAGIC powers?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:30 am

Oh yeah! Lucky charms! why didn't we think of that before?!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:48 am

Yes! That must be it!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 am

Yes the vault of souls is filled with lucky charms and souls!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 am

yup! We have it all figured out now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does Galbatorix get his power?   Where does Galbatorix get his power? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where does Galbatorix get his power?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next