Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 4 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 4 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Best name of first three books

Go down 
+10
Kenny Winfield
Emster
Jumpmann
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
TempestWings
Elliot
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Best book name so far
Eragon
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Eldest
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Brisingr
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcap55%Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Whatever book 4 is called
Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Best name of first three books - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Well, we've been here for a year.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Not quite. EHQ was made in December 07.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm

almost a year!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Meh, whatever. hehe! Bringgs back good memories!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Aravelle always got the first comment...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:00 am

Yes Sam did! and you hated her for it!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:03 am

Not hate. I hate you. I can withstand her.
Back to top Go down
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 am

Not setting a very good example, are you? Eldest was the best name, because it is cool how you don't find out why until the very end. Brisingr was just.............. not as good. eragon was boring.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 am

No Brisingr and Eragon made sense. Brisingr=
Spoiler:
Eragon=Well, Eragon is in it.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 am

I liked brisingr, but eldest still is best in my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:38 am

That is your opinion. Mine is that brisingr is the best name.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:01 am

i love brisingr *eyes glow in awe at brisingr* its an amazing book
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:02 am

eldest is the best.
There is actually a word that derives from "brisingr"
"brisance" is the measure of the rapidity with which an explosive develops its maximum pressure.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:18 am

Starkiller wrote:
Not hate. I hate you. I can withstand her.

*sighs wearily while crawling over to emo corner* *makes voodoo doll of Apollo and burns it*
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:22 am

nice one adam. and zeb, that's immature. same goes 4 u starkiller
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:25 am

I'm sorry... but Apollo is always so mean to me!!!!! I don't say mean, discouraging things to him!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:54 am

back on topic please
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 am

I personally liked teh name Brisngr and the story behind the name.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Here's my order: 1. Brisinger 2. Eldest 3. Eragon
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:55 am

yeah thats about right brisngr was the best then eldest then eragon
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 am

I would agree there. Brsingr, Eldest, then eragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 am

eragon5217 wrote:
Here's my order: 1. Brisinger 2. Eldest 3. Eragon

Same.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:02 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Eldest's name leaves much to be desired. Even I hardly understand it's point. Is it a reference to Oromis and Glaedir?
Brisingir has a clear and obvious meaning, as does the first book. Hopefully, Chris'll make us proud with 4.
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:19 pm

TheShadow wrote:
Eldest's name leaves much to be desired. Even I hardly understand it's point. Is it a reference to Oromis and Glaedir?
Brisingir has a clear and obvious meaning, as does the first book. Hopefully, Chris'll make us proud with 4.
i agree with you there...

ps since when is there an admin that i dont know?
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best name of first three books
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next