Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDid anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_voting_barDid anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDid anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_voting_barDid anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Did anyone like the Video game

Go down 
+7
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
Domia abr Wyrda
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
Elliot
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Did you Enjoy the Game?
Yes
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
No
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Sort Of
Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
jackson

Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:34 am

Simply Aravelle wrote:
esac wrote:
i'll rent it to see how it is.

Yes, you're better off that way rather than buying it.

I went to a friends house and we rented it and beat it in one night. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:40 am

StainedScarlet wrote:
^that one too.

Gah, I feel so helpless...

Here, I'll do it.

You really need your old account back. Or Matt needs to at least make your new account have mod powers.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 am

I know. he does doesn't he.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:32 pm

no actually he dont but thats just my opions no ones got to agree with it
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 am

Why not? o.O
He does, I'll ask him to.
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 am

The videogame for DS: very hard (to me)
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 am

eesh i hate all the games for the DS they are really complicated
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone like the Video game   Did anyone like the Video game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone like the Video game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3