Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of Creature are you? I_voting_barWhat kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of Creature are you? I_voting_barWhat kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What kind of Creature are you?

Go down 
+14
Arcturus
eragon5217
Gekor
geniusevil
Jumpmann
Saphiracastlover999
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
DeltaFlip
Rahl
TheShadow
Emster
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What Creature?
Vampire (the most powerful creatures, who happen to have stunning good looks and dazzling personalities :D)
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap42%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Werewolf(over sized dogs)
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap5%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Draconians(Half Human, Half Dragons)
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap5%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Dragon
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap11%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Dragon Rider
 5% [ 1 ]
Wizard
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap11%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Witch
 5% [ 1 ]
Sith/Jedi
What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_lcap16%What kind of Creature are you? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Emster

Emster

What kind of Creature are you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 am

I am an all powerful Draconian hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 am

okay. I am a Sith Apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:48 am

whatevs even though that not on the list silent
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:41 am

I'm and blodsucker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 am

Actually it is on the list! didn't you see it? I mean, you put it there.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 am

A human who can shape-shift into a golden eagle.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:46 am

Probably you aren't. But I will accept that.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 am

Starkiller wrote:
Actually it is on the list! didn't you see it? I mean, you put it there.

hey stop now that's just rude i did not put that there you did that you retard star wars loving idiot
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:44 am

Inferno wrote:
I am an all powerful Draconian hahaha

Shut up, draconians are technically impossible. I'm a mermaid (just add water, and I change), a rider, and I have the powers of a vampire, sicne my parents were....
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Well sam that is impossible too. you can't be a mermaid and rider and vampire at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 am

Um, ya it is. I wished for my vampire ness to dissappear, and I took a potion to make me a mermaid...DUH! esac, what would you know about magical lineage anyway?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 am

Well, I'm part Vampire, Denzain, Demigod, wizard, Sith, mereboy, Rider, and Elf!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:02 am

Oh, and can I change the description for Werewolves *spits after saying that word* to "Oversized, idiotic, dumb, stupid, impulise, perverted, ****, ...." Well, it would go on, but I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:49 am

Are you serious? Werewolves are superior! They can own anyone! ...Except for a Human/Golden eagle shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:51 am

I know 3 people in RL that agree with me on the fact that werewolves could kick vamp's @$$.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:34 am

I take it back, I'm a beast...a sexy beast Razz
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 am

Guys, I Experienced forcewielders in general could destroy those creatures, many of them, If they existed.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 am

pfft Sam you definitly aint that and you aint the Queen of Randomness either and draconians are not impossible i have read about them in a book beat that Basketball and i am a Sexy beast me play basketball and soccer and i am a beast Grrrr! lol Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Um, ya it is. I wished for my vampire ness to dissappear, and I took a potion to make me a mermaid...DUH! esac, what would you know about magical lineage anyway?
you didn't tell me. you could have had an elf cast a spell on you or took a potion or had a sea hag cast a spell on you or she could have sucked the life out of you and maid you a mermaid. I know plenty about magical lineage, thank you very much. AND MY NAME IS CASE FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Sleekwing Thunderbolt wrote:
pfft Sam you definitly aint that and you aint the Queen of Randomness either and draconians are not impossible i have read about them in a book beat that Basketball and i am a Sexy beast me play basketball and soccer and i am a beast Grrrr! lol Very Happy Basketball

I snowboard. Beat that.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 pm

I surf, snow board, ski and hang glid. Beat that.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 am

Case wrote:
I surf, snow board, ski and hang glid. Beat that.

I own the original Bomber Man. Beat that.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:17 am

ugh i play soccer, basketball, i play the wii, i cheerlead and i lift girls into the air beat that Cool and i popular BAM!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 am

Being popular is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:03 am

your dumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Creature are you?   What kind of Creature are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of Creature are you?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next