Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What new segments do you want? I_vote_lcapWhat new segments do you want? I_voting_barWhat new segments do you want? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What new segments do you want? I_vote_lcapWhat new segments do you want? I_voting_barWhat new segments do you want? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What new segments do you want?

Go down 
+7
Domia abr Wyrda
Gina
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
TempestWings
Zeb
Matt
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Administrator
Administrator
Matt

What new segments do you want? Empty
PostSubject: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 am

I've gotten very good suggestions for the show, but I want a comprehensive list that I can choose from. Name any and all show sements that you are interested in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
me

PostSubject: suggestions   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:07 am

How about you have a section (on either 1 episode or all) where Aaron can finally sing! I can' think of anyhing else...you do such a great job!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 pm

DONT LET AARON SING!!!!!!!!! No offence to Aaron, but my ears can only take so much. Anyways, Matt, I think that you've incorporated pretty much everything that I'd like in SaphCast. Except for having CP on every week. That would be awesome. And impposible.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 am

I agree DO NOT LET AARON SING! That would be a disaster of enormously epic proportions. Moving on, I think that you're doing a great job with the podcast, but there is one more segment that I would like to see. I got this idea from a Pendragon podcast called Hallacast (they have twelve episodes now, and have done two live) and that is this: could you talk a bit about the characters that are a bit more "inconsequential" such as Trianna and Katrina and other 'smaller' characters, and the larger roles that they may pray? I think that that would add a lot to the show.
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Matt
Administrator
Administrator
Matt

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:31 am

Zeb if you can get CP on the show, I'd be happy to have him - as anyone would.... Also, I think it's inevitable that Aaron will sing - its hard to explain, but the next 1.5 podcasts should explain it however.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:10 pm

How about Werecat digest? Dwarf mining reports? Urgal horn orchestras?
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Haha! I second Apollo's incredulous exclamations!
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

I third it! Also, Aaron finally has sung! The world is going to end!!!! affraid AAAAH!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Gina

PostSubject: suggestion for the show   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm

I know you have not heard of Mugglecast Laughing But anyway, they do a segment every now and then called Music connection and I love it! They pick out a few songs and the hosts takes turns deciding where the song would fit in the book if it were on the soundtrack. It is pretty cool, if you are a music lover. Keep up the great work, love listening to the podcast! I am 39 years old, wonder if I am your oldest listener? Just a thought! Oh, I forgot Elliot is supposed to be like 67, didn't he say that on one of the shows? So guess I am not the oldest! lol! Thanks, Gina,39,Ohio
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 am

yeah so i like her music idea it sounds KOOL I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 am

I think you should have an inter-book Fight Club, like, not just Inheritance character vs Inheritance character, but Inheritance character vs Harry Potter character or Inheritance Character vs Alex Rider.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:06 am

Meh i dont know lol it could work but it is a podcast about Eragon Razz not all book characters Razz
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:09 am

yeah i say we just keep it to eragon stuff no inter mixing books
Back to top Go down
Arsenal14

Arsenal14

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 am

I say you should let aaron sing. Puff the Magic Dragon was awsome. Let him sing. I think that you should do a live show once in a while and have people call in and have a disscussion with the other podcasters. that would be sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 am

thats actually a good idea i like that
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:43 am

Indeed lol! he should sing 'When Dragons ruled', by Dragonforce. Always have each somg loosely related to Inheritance.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 am

i think it probably should or else its just random singing
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:02 pm

Ya, that would work too! lol
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: oh god   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Noooooooo aaron Cant sing again i am sorry its CANT happen!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:47 pm

ohhhhh come on it was funny..................really funny
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: New segment   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:05 am

I got this idea from mugglecast. How about a quote quiz where you take a quote from the next chapter and then have another host try to guess who said it. Mugglecast only says a quote from the next chapter. Hope you do this! And Puff the Magic Dragon rap was AWESOME! lol! But did anyone know that the song is actully about drugs Question
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 am

ummmmmmmmm duh and i def think the quote idea would be kool
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Quick, delete the post before anyone sees! DONT LET ELLIOT SING!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 pm

NO CHANCE of that happening folks Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Thew! I was getting worried there for a sec!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new segments do you want?   What new segments do you want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new segments do you want?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next