Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_lcapAngela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_voting_barAngela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_lcapAngela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_voting_barAngela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen

Go down 
+6
Fish Head
Zeb
eragon5217
Living A Love Song
Kenny Winfield
lostbutneverfound
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will it happen?
Yes
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_lcap67%Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Undecided
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_lcap33%Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_lcap0%Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
lostbutneverfound

lostbutneverfound

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen Empty
PostSubject: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 am

I honestly think the prophecy won't happen, to be honest. She got some things right, yes, but i don't think he will leave Algaesia (sp?) forever and don't think he will honestly have an "epic romance" with someone of noble blood. He may have a romance, but i doubt it will be of someone of high stature.

This is just my opinion though, please don't flame me... but what do you think?

Last edited by Zeb on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Poll)
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 am

well, we wont know until it happens, now will we?
Back to top Go down
lostbutneverfound

lostbutneverfound

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 am

true, true, true.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 am

i mean, what she saw was what would happen if linear time was undisturbed, so if some omnipotent being intervened, it would be outside of linear time so therefor it could never have been foretold.
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:57 pm

You're a fool to think that! Surprised
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh my gosh! I just realized something but Zeb will be mad at me for saying this... NASUADA ISN'T OF ROYAL BLOOD BUT ARYA IS! I mean she is the leader of the Varden but her blood isn't exactly royal!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:12 am

Oh, I'm not mad. It is completely understandable that you would be confused by how Angela's prophecy applies to Nasuada. It does, contrary to popular beleif. For a full explanation, see the debate thread (Me/Emily).
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:21 am

thats a fun threade to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 am

Who do you think is winning? And are there any points that either of us made that you like/dislike?
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 am

arya is of royal blood see pgs. ? of eldest
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 am

eragon5217 wrote:
Oh my gosh! I just realized something but Zeb will be mad at me for saying this... NASUADA ISN'T OF ROYAL BLOOD BUT ARYA IS! I mean she is the leader of the Varden but her blood isn't exactly royal!

Jack you should go and check out some of my latest evidence in the debate thread and you will see exactly why Nasuada has no royal blood whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am

See, CP said NOBLE not ROYAL, so it doesn't matter if Nasuada was a princess or not. She has very noble blood, and some royal blood too. And, she is BEAUTIFUL BEYOND COMPARE, unlike Arya.
I'll post the full explanation ASAP in the debate thread...
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh! I get it! Sorry Emily but Zeb's right. Ajihad WAS if nobel blood and it is NOBEL not ROYAL. I'm about to go do some research!
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:03 am

I did make that mistake between royal and noble, but that does not set me back at all in my researching. Does anyone know for certain though that Nasuada is of royal heritage? No.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 am

my head hurts Shocked No
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am

yes but it is of NOBEL birth not ROYAL birth. Nasuada is nobel!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
I did make that mistake between royal and noble, but that does not set me back at all in my researching. Does anyone know for certain though that Nasuada is of royal heritage? No.

Actually, I think that being the cousin of the tribe leader is still considered royal heritage. Sure, she was not next in line for the throne, but she has royal blood. I mean, who said that you have to be the daughter of a long line of kings and queens of Alagaesia to be considered of royal heritage? No one. Besides, ROYAL doesn't matter, only NOBLE.

PS: Jack, you're saying "nobel" not "noble". It doesn't really matter, I'm just telling you.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 am

Zeb wrote:
EmilyNowell wrote:

Actually, I think that being the cousin of the tribe leader is still considered royal heritage. Sure, she was not next in line for the throne, but she has royal blood. I mean, who said that you have to be the daughter of a long line of kings and queens of Alagaesia to be considered of royal heritage? No one. Besides, ROYAL doesn't matter, only NOBLE.

PS: Jack, you're saying "nobel" not "noble". It doesn't really matter, I'm just telling you.
I have to agree with you Zeb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 am

Thanks. I mean, it just seems to be the most logical soulution.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 am

logical would be to way for the book to come out to find out the answers but that my opinion
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

Also, on the topic of royal/noble birth...

Some people say "Nasuada's relation to Fadawar (sp?) isn't worth anything because the leaders of the tribe aren't always chosen because of blood. Sometimes they're chosen because they're children/relations of the current leader, but sometimes they're chosen by the Trial of the Long Knives or stuff like that. So, since the leadership isn't always passed through birth, how can Nasuada be of royal birth?"

I find this highly ammusing because the exact same thing can be said for Arya. I mean, the royalty of Elesmera is usually passed on to the king/queens son/daughter, but often the monarch will (1) have no children, or (2) have children who are unwilling to lead. So, Arya's father or grandfather or something might have just been elected into office. By the above argument, Arya has no higher position that Nasuada.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited by Zeb on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

oooh good theory
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 am

Why thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 am

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 am

Smile So does anyone else have an oppinion on the matter?
Also, I just added a poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen   Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angela's Prophecy Might Not Happen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next