Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
New riders I_vote_lcapNew riders I_voting_barNew riders I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

New riders

Go down 
+11
geniusevil
Fish Head
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rahl
Elliot
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Zeb
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 am

I think there will be more than one new rider, other than the green one...anyone agree/disagree with me?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

New riders Empty
PostSubject: You are kinda right.   New riders I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 pm

I agree. It could be anyone, though. Arya, maybe. Roran, no.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Hmm....   New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:22 am

I doubt it because where would the egg come from? Galby only has one left, and Oromis would have told Eragon if there was another that the good side knew about. And it couldn't be a wild dragon, because as Oromis said in Eldest, only certain eggs that the dragons gave the riders could be linked to humans or elves.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:59 am

Random theory. Vanir?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Not Vanir   New riders I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:54 am

I don't think so. (1) Eragon doesn't like him. The new riders need to be able to work together. (2) He's a guy. Eragon will have to marry the next dragon rider, and.... well I think you know where I'm going. (3) I don't like him. And we all know hom much CP cares about my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:13 am

Zeb wrote:
I don't think so. (1) Eragon doesn't like him. The new riders need to be able to work together. (2) He's a guy. Eragon will have to marry the next dragon rider, and.... well I think you know where I'm going. (3) I don't like him. And we all know hom much CP cares about my oppinion.

Of course CP values your opinion. Um, who exactly said Eragon has to marry the next dragon rider? If you say that Saphira has to mate with the next dragon, what if the next dragon rider(remember that Murtagh told Eragon in Eldest that the green dragon is a guy) is a guy(It is possible. Aren't Murtagh and Thorn[red dragon] both guys)? Homosexual marriage? (Shudder)
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 am

DeltaFlip, I don't think that the rider/dragon relationship is like marriage...it's more like a relationship that we can't really comprehend on our world; unlike anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
TheShadow

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 pm

Wait, I said I agree. I meant I agree that there will be one more. Not two!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New Riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 pm

TempestWings wrote:
DeltaFlip, I don't think that the rider/dragon relationship is like marriage...it's more like a relationship that we can't really comprehend on our world; unlike anything else.

Well, thats not what I'm saying, TempestWings. I'm saying that if Saphira mates with a new dragon, that doesn't necissarily mean Eragon has to marry the rider.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 pm

I think you're right (sorry that I misunderstood). Although...it might get a bit akward.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New Riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 am

TempestWings wrote:
I think you're right (sorry that I misunderstood). Although...it might get a bit akward.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
TempestWings wrote:

Well, thats not what I'm saying, TempestWings. I'm saying that if Saphira mates with a new dragon, that doesn't necissarily mean Eragon has to marry the rider.

Actually, I think it does. Near the beginning of Eldest, when Saphira kicks Trianna out of Eragon's room, she says that if Eragon laves someone, she'll start to love them to. If he hates someone, she'll hate him/her too. So I think that when Saphira mates with greenie, Eragon will fall in love with the green dragon rider. He couldn't really fall in love with greenie, but greenie's rider is the closest thing. So I think that the green dragon rider will have to be female.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Meh   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 am

Another dragon egg could be on the good side but hidden with Oromis i mean come on he isnt really the give out loads on information at one time guy is he.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

Zeb wrote:
DeltaFlip wrote:
TempestWings wrote:

Actually, I think it does. Near the beginning of Eldest, when Saphira kicks Trianna out of Eragon's room, she says that if Eragon laves someone, she'll start to love them to. If he hates someone, she'll hate him/her too. So I think that when Saphira mates with greenie, Eragon will fall in love with the green dragon rider. He couldn't really fall in love with greenie, but greenie's rider is the closest thing. So I think that the green dragon rider will have to be female.

Not necissarily. In Eldest, it just says that Saphira has to APPROVE of the person Eragon may fall in love with. Like, oh, I don't know...ARYA!!!???

Last edited by DeltaFlip on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 am

Yah but if Eragons connected to Saph...And Saph is connected to alien ...and alien is connected to Arya...Then Arya is connected to Eragon!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:05 am

Thnx apollotheskeir
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:53 am

Zeb wrote:

Yes, but think about what you just said--Saphira loving Trianna. That doesn't actually mean that Saphira would romantically love Trianna, just love her with a 'sisterly' sort of love, sort of like a friend. You know, philos, not eros or agape...well, maybe agape too (am I spelling that right?).
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

New riders Empty
PostSubject: New Riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:43 am

TempestWings wrote:
Yes, but think about what you just said--Saphira loving Trianna. That doesn't actually mean that Saphira would romantically love Trianna, just love her with a 'sisterly' sort of love, sort of like a friend. You know, philos, not eros or agape...well, maybe agape too (am I spelling that right?).

Sort of like...in-laws.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 am

Exactly Apollo! If alien gets twitterpated with Saph, and Arya is alien 's rider, then Arya will fall in I love you with Eragon!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Exactly Zeb! If alien gets twitterpated with Saph, and Nasuada is alien 's rider, then Nasuada will fall in I love you with Eragon!

Exactly Zeb! If alien gets twitterpated with Saph, and Angela is alien 's rider, then Angela will fall in I love you with Eragon!

See, Arby, that logic works with any female character in the series.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

New riders Empty
PostSubject: meh   New riders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Sad I liked Sam's version better, Zeb you meanie! lol i think that it will happen the other way around Arya will finally admit to likeing Eragon then the dragon will be like ooooo Saphira then they will be happy! lol or somthing like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Nelly wrote:
Sad I liked Sam's version better, Zeb you meanie! lol i think that it will happen the other way around Arya will finally admit to likeing Eragon then the dragon will be like ooooo Saphira then they will be happy! lol or somthing like that.

I'm not mean. I fomulate my theories based on cold hard evidence, not what couple would look better.

And I'm not saying that you have to agree with me. This is a free country. Well, the US is, I don't really know anything about British polotcs.

Aravelle: Do you want us to call you Sam or Arby or Aravelle or what? We all seem to be calling you different things.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Evil or Very Mad Mine are based on evidence too, you seaweed brain!!But it's nice warm evidence, it comforts you, telling you that your right! lol! By the way, I don't care what you call me: Ara, Arby, Sam, or even Velle. I respond to them all! (It can get very confusing, I have a bunch of other nicknames at school too...)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Besides, Arya may have had feelings for Eragon, but didn't admit it. And now that alien and Saph are together, she forces herself to admit her feelings! Besides, what on earth makes you so confident in Nasuada?!?!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:18 am

Aravelle wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Mine are based on evidence too, you seaweed brain!!But it's nice warm evidence, it comforts you, telling you that your right! lol! By the way, I don't care what you call me: Ara, Arby, Sam, or even Velle. I respond to them all! (It can get very confusing, I have a bunch of other nicknames at school too...)

Don't get me wrong, you have several theories that I agree with 100%, but when you say that the reason Eeragon and Arya will get together is that they LOOK GOOD TOGETHER..... that's not cold hard, or warm and fuzzy evidence. That's personal oppinion.

'Kay, then I'll keep calling you Arby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New riders   New riders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New riders
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next