Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_voting_barWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_voting_barWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What Usergroup are you in?

Go down 
+17
Fish Head
Jumpmann
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
Saphiracastlover999
Gekor
Rahl
slyonion
Emster
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
TheShadow
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Elf
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap33%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Dwarf
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap10%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Urgal
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap12%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap14%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Shade
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap12%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Dragon
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_lcap19%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:05 pm

You numbskull, you had te T-rex thing when I posted that not joe. And please don't be offended I called you that, I insult many people, you can ask matt and nelly Razz
And you will not spam, or I will report you to matt and you will be banned from this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:01 pm

i dont think ur that offensive.....give urself a break
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:26 am

?????

Dead Elephant
elephant
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 am

*glares* Don't push it, hon....
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:26 pm

You better listen to her... *shudders at thought of when Sam got angry at hum* I still have scars
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 am

*chuckles* There be no wrath greater than a woman's tongue xP

I try to be very patient, but when I'm mad, I'm MAD.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:46 am

*grumbles* if its that bad do it on me i bet you aint that scary Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:15 am

hehe.... Any last words, Em?
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

I am in all groups except Dwarf and Urgals. I am mod of Shades too. JOIN US!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:26 am

yeah do your worst Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 am

No, it's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 am

talking to sam
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:51 am

Sleekwing Thunderbolt wrote:

Em, do you really want to have that sort of attitude? Really? Becuase you can occasionally bug the crap out of people, and disrespecting a mod will get you banned. So, I suggest you be a good little girl instead of the foul cow you tend to be, annoying other people, threatening spam, etc. Now good day.

Last edited by Aravelle on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:10 am

I would either laugh or just look bored. It doesn't really work when people try to threaten me, or such like that.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 am

Aravelle wrote:

Em, do you really want to have that sort of attitude? Really? Becuase you can occasionally bug the crap out of people, and disrespecting a mod will get oyu banned. So, I suggest you be a good little girl instead of the foul cow you tend to be, annoying other people, threatening spam, etc. Now good day.

*sips hot chocolate (because it's actually lower than 90 degrees today), then spits it all out after hearing Sam* rofl! Foul cow? *regains composure* ahem.... yes, what she said! (wow, how do you do this without blowing up like me? curses, foolish temper...)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:31 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

Em, do you really want to have that sort of attitude? Really? Becuase you can occasionally bug the crap out of people, and disrespecting a mod will get oyu banned. So, I suggest you be a good little girl instead of the foul cow you tend to be, annoying other people, threatening spam, etc. Now good day.

*sips hot chocolate (because it's actually lower than 90 degrees today), then spits it all out after hearing Sam* rofl! Foul cow? *regains composure* ahem.... yes, what she said! (wow, how do you do this without blowing up like me? curses, foolish temper...)

*laughs* (I know ,it's in the 60's here! Meh mum ish making soup Razz)
I know, I have such a way with words. I have learned to remain calm, having a trained monkey who fell in toxic waste for a little sister...but when I blow up, I BLOW UP.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:33 am

Aravelle wrote:
Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

*laughs* (I know ,it's in the 60's here! Meh mum ish making soup Razz)
I know, I have such a way with words. I have learned to remain calm, having a trained monkey who fell in toxic waste for a little sister...but when I blow up, I BLOW UP.

It's 90 degrees in Texas!!!!!!!????????!?!?!? Lucky son of a...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:35 am

lucky! Stupid heat.....

And you're also lucky you only have ONE evil sister... I HAVE THREE!!!!!! And yes, I somehow have stayed alive this long. *dodges venomus dart shot by 7 year old sister* barely....
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:36 am

Zeb wrote:
lucky! Stupid heat.....

And you're also lucky you only have ONE evil sister... I HAVE THREE!!!!!! And yes, I somehow have stayed alive this long. *dodges venomus dart shot by 7 year old sister* barely....

Still better than Washington temperature.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:38 am

Nuh uh!!! You can curl up next to a fire and sip hot chocolate if it's cold, but if it's hot, you're stuck shoving a fan into your face and praying that the cost of A/C goes down!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 am

I care not for mere heat...we Sith are beyond that...
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

Location : Alternate between a galaxy far,far,away and Alagaesia.

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Still crazy ppl............ lol!
Ummmm way off topic...Buuuut i dont care!!
Sooo whos with who here? I mean there are like Waring factions socially here....i need to know who is who!!
Jedi could use the force to protect from the heat and cold!!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Yes there are techniques. but we sith have a higher mental control. We can resist pain.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Saphiracastlover999 wrote:
Still crazy ppl............ lol!
Ummmm way off topic...Buuuut i dont care!!
Sooo whos with who here? I mean there are like Waring factions socially here....i need to know who is who!!
Jedi could use the force to protect from the heat and cold!!

Yes, we are crazy! Well, there aren't like official gangs or anything, but Zeb, Sam, Slyonion, and meself are all vampires, so we made a clan thing (though Zeb and Sam are the closest). Emily (aka Sleekwing *rolls eyes*) and Case are good freinds. Um... well, Emily and Elliot and Apollo and Starkiller (who has a weird StarWars obsession) are sort of... disliked... by some people, though they're not that bad I suppose... Well, that's all you really need to know, except that Arya will die and Eragon will marry Nasuada!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

Location : Alternate between a galaxy far,far,away and Alagaesia.

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:37 am

lol! lol thats alot of factions......Who says a jedi cant resist pain either....i got a crazy star wars thing to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next