Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What Usergroup are you in?

Go down 
+17
Fish Head
Jumpmann
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
Saphiracastlover999
Gekor
Rahl
slyonion
Emster
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
TheShadow
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Elf
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Dwarf
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Urgal
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Shade
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Dragon
What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 am

honestly how can u take ONLY .1 away from someone without ever meeting them in real life
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 am

You know, reading about Nelly and Aravelle makes me lonely.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:02 am

its ok take it easy on urself ur just a boy
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 am

Uummmmmmm...aren't you a guy too??? Question
Oh, and I was being sarcastic in the last post.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Yes I am a dude and I was being sarcastic also
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey, isn't Vollar burnung? Why should the dragon be burning...and I'm back people! (be afraid domia...)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:08 am

Aravelle wrote:
Hey, isn't Vollar burnung? Why should the dragon be burning...and I'm back people! (be afraid domia...)

Because that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:24 am

Aravelle wrote:
i never get scared and one day i will beat you in posts so watch urselves
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:47 am

Strange.. I like deloi vollar better. (burning earth) ANd you should be, domia! The queen of the forum is back! king
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:40 am

lol. Well, Sam is the only girl here, so I guess we should crown her Queen. But isn't Matt the King?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:44 am

Erm....I guess so. It seems slightly awkward though. I will remain a single queen! And Matt rules the rest of the site tongue
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 am

Aravelle wrote:
Erm....I guess so. It seems slightly awkward though. I will remain a single queen! And Matt rules the rest of the site tongue

Yes. You can be like the Pevensies from TCON. But what does that make me?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 am

You're a jester whose currently failing...no, that's Elliot, but he's doing his job right. You're a lord...lol
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:53 am

Yes! Nelly is the jester!!! Hmm.... I've decided that I shall be evil and crown myself Prince! Lords are weird.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 am

Fine, but I'm still queen! king Anyone like my new signature? I think it's beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:02 am

Aravelle wrote:
Fine, but I'm still queen! king Anyone like my new signature? I think it's beautiful...

Wait, is that quote from Edward... or Elliot?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 am

Edward. Do you seriously think that he could be that poetic? Only a Cullen could paint such a picture with his words. *sighs* I swear, I set my expectations too high for the male species...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 am

Yes you do. We're not all vampires. But don't set them as low as Nelly.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 am

Oh well. Hopefully there will be someone who meets my sky high requirements tongue
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:34 am

Aravelle wrote:
Strange.. I like deloi vollar better. (burning earth) ANd you should be, domia! The queen of the forum is back! king

NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 am

lol! I will crush the rebel forces!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:09 am

They will not! I will crush the resistance! lol! And they aren't victims, but rather volunteers! I am kind to my followers....JOIN ME! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:15 am

neeevveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 am

Curses....then I will have to destroy you! pirat
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 am

you will try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Usergroup are you in?   What Usergroup are you in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next