Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_vote_lcapWelcome to EHQ's official forum! I_voting_barWelcome to EHQ's official forum! I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_vote_lcapWelcome to EHQ's official forum! I_voting_barWelcome to EHQ's official forum! I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Welcome to EHQ's official forum!

Go down 
+19
Fish Head
Zeshen
austin
Arya #1
Emster
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Simply Aravelle
Brom
TempestWings
Eragon
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
James
TheShadow
Elliot
Zeb
Matt
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Administrator
Administrator
Matt

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:15 am

I am Matt the administrator of this forum. I also run Eragonhq.com and host Saphiracast. If you have any questions about the forum, you can email me at webmaster@eragonhq.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: I'm Zeb   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:03 am

Hi, I'm Zeb. I think that I'm the official news and theory person of Eragon HQ, but I haven't started quite yet.
My favourite book series are: Inheritance (of course), Harry Potter, and Narnia.
Just send me a PM if you need to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Hey Hey   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Hey,

My names Elliot i am 15 years old and live in near Manchester in England, i am an loyal listener to the show. I am just finishing my last year in High school.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: HEY!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:43 pm

I'm Lukas, and I have heard every podcast except the first one. It didn't load right on my computer Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: (none)   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:30 am

Ooh, now we have a Brit! Cool.
Also, I am now a moderator.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Hey I'm James   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:20 am

Hey guys, I'm James from the show.... So thats pretty much it...
Back to top Go down

Location : Varrock square and sometimes Taverly dragon dungeon

PostSubject: Im Alex   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:15 am

Hi, Im Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex) Im pretty much the fanart dude of EHQ and I am probably going to become the offical editor of EHQ's Fanfiction also. I am 13 and live in S.C. I have also taken it upon myself to become the best Inheritence fan EVER.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Elliot

PostSubject: Yes you have got a brit listener :D   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:42 am

Yes i have been intouch with Matt the host and we have tried different things to get me on the show but Matt cant get skype working or my Audacity files to be formated right on his pc Sad so we still trying to get a way sorted out Smile.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: More ppl on the FORUM!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:28 pm

We need to get more people on this forum guys i mean there only like 4 of us we should get more people on here, like more listeners of Saphiracast.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:27 am

Hey, I'm Eragon. I am currently fighting Galbatorix so i'm quite Busy...

NOT!!!

I'm a 15 year old from PA and I'm finishing my first year of highschool... How come you are done nelly?!! I feel dumb now...
BTW, My name was mentioned twice in episode six... If you know who I am, post here!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: hehe   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:46 am

Different years in High school from England to the USA i guess. I designed the cover art for episode #6.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: It's weird...   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 pm

It's weird that none of us live anywhere near each other.... Except we still don't know where Matt lives, so who knows...
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: I was thinking the same thing...   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:29 am

Hey everyone, I'm TempestWings. I'm 15 & I live in the smallest state in the Union. Currently, I am finishing up my second year of high school, so I'm also wondering how you are graduating Nelly, could you explain how the school systems work in the UK? I love the podcast, and the website, and I've loved Eragon for...four years now, ever since the first book came out.
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Brom

PostSubject: Hello   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Brom, 12, from Japan. I've loved the Inheritance books ever since they came out, and I've read Eragon 22 times, and Eldest 17 times.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:49 pm

I am Aravelle! I live in Califorina (no big city, unfortunately). I'm an archer (seriously in RL), and I'm now a freshmen!.(People @ my school call us fresh meat Very Happy ) Feel free to email me @ california.mermaid@hotmail.com OR fantasyfreek14@roadrunner.com. My favorite book series are Inheritance, Twilight, and HP (in that order) and I absolutely love Saphcast! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Elliot

PostSubject: Well   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:53 am

Well in the UK there is alot of differences from the USA i think like after year 11 which is age 15-16 and then we finish normal education, we can then go on to collage, 6th Form or straight to work. After 6th form or collage you we can go to Univercity which is where you can get extra higher qualifications such as degree, Masters and such things like that when we get to Uni we are normally aroung 18-19 so we can stay in Uni till around 22. Send me an email if you want to ask anymore Q's Tempest at, eragonhq.elliot@btinternet.com
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:41 am

Alright, so I'm DeltaFlip(strangely enough, my real names Matt[please don't kill me]), I'm 13, I live in Washington(Not DC, the North-West one) I'm just finishing 7th grade(seriously, I only have two days left), and the Eragon books are currently the best series in the world for me at the moment(I now picture Christopher Paolini as a god). I changed my avatar, but I'm not telling you where I found it!

Last edited by DeltaFlip on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:40 am

hey everybody im peter in real life and im 17, live in maryland, i also love inheritance and saphiracast, also nobody knows more about merlin and arthurian legend then me so yeah if u got any questions just PM me and well chat
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:10 am

hi! I like lamas!
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Everyone has posted so much funny stuff that it's hard to read it all. I'm a new listener to the SaphCast, but I am among the most dedicated. Please continue to producing shows, because that's how I got into the forum. I don't quite as many posts as Aravelle, but I'm tryin'
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Hey welcome to the forum! Just saying most of us refer to Aravelle as Sam her real name! I hope ou enjoy the forum and post a lot! (everyone knows we need more people on this forum who actully post!)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 am

Yes, but I respond to both though. Ya we definetly need more people to post better *coughEragon5217cough*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:25 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Yes, but I respond to both though. Ya we definetly need more people to post better *coughEragon5217cough*
Yes I will try to post better than eragon5217. I mean, I'm 1601, how hard could it be.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 pm

lol, u muppet
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm

How an I a muppet? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to EHQ's official forum!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next