Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Welcome to EHQ's official forum!

Go down 
+19
Fish Head
Zeshen
austin
Arya #1
Emster
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Simply Aravelle
Brom
TempestWings
Eragon
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
James
TheShadow
Elliot
Zeb
Matt
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 am

I told him that I'd probably make him a vampire on the 15th is he's good. But of course I'd never let him into our pack without your approval... and I don't think I would even if you did say yes. Have we inducted Sly yet? I bit him, but I'm not sure if we invited him into the pack...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:42 am

Hmm I'm not sure. Make sure to invite him, he is worthy. But I am still unsure about Jack...is he worthy of joining? And good idea, try to ask him to post less, I must return as the top poster!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 am

Well, I'll try, but I don't think that'll stop him. But yeah, I don't think that Jack's quite worthy yet. If he lets you return to your dominence, perhaps. And I'd really like to be 2nd, but that's not very relistic with Jack here.

Last edited by Zeb on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:49 am

You mean 2nd correct? And indeed that would be nice, but I must return to 1st!! king
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am

Sorry, that's what I meant. And no, you're queen , I'm king . And Elliot is jocolor .
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 am

Gah I hate the queen ! I am queen king ! You are prince and he is indeed the jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 am

There's nothing wrong with the queen !If you don't want to be queen then be cat or cherry or bounce . But I'm king !!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 am

Zeb wrote:
There's nothing wrong with the queen !If you don't want to be queen then be cat or cherry or bounce . But I'm king !!!

No no no! You have it all wrong, hon. I claimed the king LONG before you did! Tis mine!!! And how come you haven't responded to my messages? I sent you 2 yesterday I believe.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 am

I didn't see them... let me check.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 am

hehe! bickering! I'm sorry sam! It's hard not to post when someone else is on!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:03 am

Gah, then go edocsil then!!! That's what I do cheers
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 am

I do when no one else is on! or if apollo is on but.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:15 am

Lol be nice! He isn't on too often these days.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: .   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:47 am

My name is Austin, Im matts (deltaflip) idiot friend. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:11 am

Ooh, hi Austin! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

HI
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Ah, another idiot to add to my collection...it just keeps growing and growing. I take it you are an eragon fan then, austin, yes?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 pm

welcome austin welcome
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:11 am

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:47 am

Aravelle wrote:
Ah, another idiot to add to my collection...it just keeps growing and growing. I take it you are an eragon fan then, austin, yes?

lol! You may need to clarify. Not everyone knows that "idiot" is really an affectionate term for you.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:11 am

Zeb wrote:
Aravelle wrote:

lol! You may need to clarify. Not everyone knows that "idiot" is really an affectionate term for you.

Well, if they read this, now they are informed! tongue
Back to top Go down
Zeshen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:56 am

I'm Zeshen, real name is Brandon. I am currently the oldest member on this forum and will probably be the turning point for getting in other older members. I want to help out the website in any way I can as I have the tools to do so! I am 21 years old or will be on the 25th... Anyways Drop me a line!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 am

wow cool and welcome come join my forum and blog if you want to
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:45 am

Welcome Zesh! In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a main mod, Matt's the head guy, and Sam (Aravelle) is the other main mod. We have to keep everyone in line... thew! It's tough...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 pm

well if you had more mods then that would not be a problem MATT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EHQ's official forum!   Welcome to EHQ's official forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to EHQ's official forum!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next