Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcapWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_voting_barWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcapWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_voting_barWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?

Go down 
+3
Rahl
eragon5217
Zeb
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What's everyone doing for the book release?
Party
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcap42%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Reading the book
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcap25%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Standing in line
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcap17%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Sitting at home wishing that you could go to a party
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcap8%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_lcap8%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 am

Hey, welcome back, Arya/Elva!
I voted for "Party" "Reading the book" and "Standing in line", because I'll go to a party (probably Barnes and Noble or Borders), wait in line for the book, and then dash home and feverently read the book. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Last edited by Zeb on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 am

Yeah same! I'm going to BN! My copy was reserved in August!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:30 am

I can't wait for the party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 am

Yes!!! 8 DAYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:17 am

where the party
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:14 pm

6!!!! I CANT WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:19 pm

where is the party and who is deleting my posts
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Well when you constantly post the same thing over and over and over again, it's called spam. Spam is deleted.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:24 pm

i was just asking
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Well you've already said it multiple times, so shush!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 pm

well anwser my question
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 pm

The party? At my house! *yells over to CP, who is of course here* Hey Chris, could you read that Brisingr chapter to me again? Thanks! Oh, and Sam, pass the punch!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 pm

are ppl going to fly over there or something
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Oh, there all here! *yells to Elliot* Hey, step on that square! *he does* *I pull a hidden lever, and Elliot falls through a hidden trap door* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 pm

no there not
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:35 pm

that's what you think!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 pm

prove it
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 pm

lol! gosh, you take everything so seriously! Lighten up!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:42 pm

im just ohhh......................
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Meh okay whatever. Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 am

it seems like all yall are planning everthing behind my back
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 am

No we're not. When did we do that?
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 am

i said it just seems like it
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 am

Oh. Well I'm sorry it came through that way.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 am

its alright and what is this party you are talking about i want in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next