Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?

Go down 
+3
Rahl
eragon5217
Zeb
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's everyone doing for the book release?
Party
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Reading the book
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Standing in line
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Sitting at home wishing that you could go to a party
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other
What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 am

lol! I was joking!!! I wish we could have a real party with EHQ!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:06 am

yeah i wish too that would be so fun
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 am

Yep, then I could see all of you for real!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 am

im not much lol ppl say im tall but i dont think i am, i am 5'6"
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 am

Yeah, I'm pretty tall too. 5'10.5"
Twould be fun!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:25 am

i wish we all could meet each other but we dont have enough money but i bet we could meet all the ppl that live close to us and esac where do you live in sc or is southern california that you live in because SC stands for south carolina and southern california its so confuzing
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:31 am

No one else lives in Texas! Sad
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 am

well where do where do you live in texas is it near houston
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Well, no one else lives in Washington, either. Which, might I add, is the best state out of the 50.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Isidar Mithrim wrote:
well where do where do you live in texas is it near houston

Fortunatly, no. I haven't really been affected my Ike. It is rather tragic, actually, what Ike has done in southern Texas... Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am

yeah but im glad your safe
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:57 am

man im bumed i have a schol trip so no 12:00 releace 4 me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:39 am

Isidar Mithrim wrote:
i wish we all could meet each other but we dont have enough money but i bet we could meet all the ppl that live close to us and esac where do you live in sc or is southern california that you live in because SC stands for south carolina and southern california its so confuzing
i LIve in south carolina. YOU and mecould met em i have an uncle who lives in welmington and we go to boone NC evey month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:38 pm

yea i live near hendersonville we could meet like somewhere
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:20 am

That would be SSSOOOOO cool!!!! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:09 am

*smiles harder and bigger* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:24 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Well, no one else lives in Washington, either. Which, might I add, is the best state out of the 50.
HARE YOU CRAZY???? Have you ever seen VT in fall and winter?????????
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Yeah VT, NC And upstate of SC are the BEST.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:23 am

im closint this b/c its so off topic and pointless now
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 am

You forgot to put your mod post up like this

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?   What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing for the Brisingr book release?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2