Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWho has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_voting_barWho has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWho has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_voting_barWho has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?

Go down 
+14
Living A Love Song
Fish Head
eragon5217
Kenny Winfield
Saphiracastlover999
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
Gekor
Jumpmann
Emster
TheShadow
DeltaFlip
geniusevil
Rahl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

Location : Alternate between a galaxy far,far,away and Alagaesia.

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 am

No book or game like me? WoW
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 am

case, did you conjure them out of thin air? because if you did that would be unfair
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 am

I said i got them anywhere and everywhere and that includes books and games No i did not get them out of thin air
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 am

aaaaaaaaaw.......eh i like blood elves, tauren and trolls better....anyone have undead?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 am

I have trolls.
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 am

your kidding me right......-_-
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:18 am

No
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:19 am

saphcast, want an alliance?
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:21 am

Sure!! But i just skimmed the whole topic and it never said you gots trolls!!!
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 am

he must have just conjured them out of thin air. my armies of the dead shall kill him

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:24 am

YES!!!
My tauren shall help you!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:25 am

army of the dead go off and chase case away while killing and taking over the souls of a few of his warriors
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:25 am

I didn't i thought i said i had them. Well, since i didn't say it i'll let you have them. But watch out i might duel you for them.
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:26 am

lol ok!!
I gots back up thoughs!!
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:27 am

are my dead people allowed to interfere?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:27 am

I warn you i have my troops and Zebs and emilys. What shall i use to kill you....hmmm...... I think i'll use some vampires. ATACK!
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:28 am

YES!!!
And everyone who dies gets reborn into the army!!!
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 am

of course saphcast you are the armys dueler and i am the general
anyone want an alliance with saph and i?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 am

Werewolfs, ATACK! They eat them. MHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am

Ok!! whats a dueler?
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am

then they all come back as dead!!
HA!!
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:32 am

someone who fights the duels for the army and if you lose you come bacck as a soldier in my army
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:33 am

geniusevil wrote:
of course saphcast you are the armys dueler and i am the general
anyone want an alliance with saph and i?
You don't have the power to make that kind of alliance with out sashcast agreeing. Besides Zeb cotrols sashcasts armys now
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:34 am

ok..
Nothing can break through Beskar'gam!! official mando armor made out of the hardest substance in the univerese....beskar!!!
I agreed...WHY DOES ZEB CONTROL MY ARMY?!?!?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:36 am

if zeb does,
then i will kill saphs armys so that they come back as part of my army
and then maybe expand my army yo include some of the living
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?   Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the best army or kingdom on the forum?
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next