Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What was the worst thing in the movie?

Go down 
+19
geniusevil
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
daydreamer
Gekor
theman838
Rahl
slyonion
Emster
kaibo
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
Rat
DeltaFlip
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
Zeb
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which mistake was the worst?
Red shade eyes, but not teeth. or red hair.
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap16%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Hornless Urgals
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap19%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
Angela's placement in the wrong city
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap14%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Dwarves? Dwarves? Fox need no stinking dwarves!
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap33%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Farthen Dur...Messed up!
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap7%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Arya supposedly loving Eragon
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap5%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Saphira? What, if you close you eyes and squint, she looks like a dragon.
What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_lcap6%What was the worst thing in the movie? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

What was the worst thing in the movie? Empty
PostSubject: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:27 am

Well lets see... HOW ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. It was a disgrace to the good name of Eragon.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 am

BROTHER! It hurt me. Deeply Sad affraid pale No scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: The movie   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:04 am

Poor poor movie, it had suck potential... I swear, when I'm older, I will be a movie director, and I WILL REMAKE ERAGON!!! (properly, of course...)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 am

Okay, I voted for everything on the poll...and I would have voted for anything else about the movie 'cause it was all bad!
*breath-in, breath-out* Sorry, I sometimes get a bit angry when I talk about the movie. But I shouldn't be, because when I'm older there will be at least ten new versions of the film because everyone (including myself) seems to plan on producing a re-make! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Don't take my ideas, Tempest! lol!
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:40 am

I'm not! I said (as well as all my friends!) the same thing right after we saw the movie! In fact, you're copying me! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:38 am

Zeb wrote:
Well lets see... HOW ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. It was a disgrace to the good name of Eragon.

Well, I agree with Zeb, but I think one major defect about the movie was that Arya had shown more than friendship towards Eragon. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. "We thought you were a guy, DeltaFlip!". What? Guys can't be deep?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: :(   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:19 am

Lies Tempset! You just took my lol too! God, is it so hard to be original these days...? Geez! At least I try to be original Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 pm

I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this.......
BUT THE MOVIE S*%@$!!!!
It was horrible and missed all of the facts. Also Brom didn't just fly out of nowhere and stop Druza from killing Eragon! No Mad Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 am

Seriously! I am angry about the movie. It had drunken producers! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: The thing is not what   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:55 am

The thing is not what was bad, but what wasnt? i mean come on there was sooooo much wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 am

DeeFlip, Don't scare me. Hey, I may barf if I see the movie again.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: DEEFLIP!!!???   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:01 am

apollotheskier wrote:
DeeFlip, Don't scare me. Hey, I may barf if I see the movie again.

ALRIGHT, I'M FINE WITH DELTA, BUT DEEFLIP???!!!NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:58 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Well, I agree with Zeb, but I think one major defect about the movie was that Arya had shown more than friendship towards Eragon. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. "We thought you were a guy, DeltaFlip!". What? Guys can't be deep?
I think that there was more than just that major defect, DeltaFlip...but I do totally agree. And I like you're statement: guys can be deep!!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:48 am

wait, is delta a girl? I'm so lonely on here (no offense guys) but I'd like more girl company around here
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Awww :P   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Aww :p poor you hehe lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 am

Most guys I know are shallow illiterate :pig:s , but I think it's awesome when guys are deep Wink
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: What was the worst thing about the Movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 am

Aravelle wrote:
wait, is delta a girl? I'm so lonely on here (no offense guys) but I'd like more girl company around here

I am most certainly a GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am a guy that is not a "shallow illiterate pig", as Aravelle puts it
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Sorry, I didn't get a good look at your profule. I posted that a while back, but I know you are now. Embarassed Most people on here aren't like that, fortunately. I just mean other guys I know in RL, not you guys! Everyone on here is great!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 pm

what mistake was the worst is a totally pointless question to ask because the entire thing was bad and yet somehow i cant stop myself from watchin it over and over
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:14 am

It's good, as long as you don't compare. Then it's horrible! The worst mistake was probably making the movie tongue
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:15 am

idk if they made the movie just like the book it would have been amazing but they didnt so it sucked
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:22 pm

I think steven spielburg should have directed it, not a 1st timer like Stefen Fangmeir. Seriously, there is just too much that could (and did) go wrong! And yes, poor me Elliot tongue .
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:00 pm

true it seems that alot of first timers who do book movies burn and crash
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:25 am

Well, if Stef does make an Eldest, let's hope he learns from his HUGE mistakes tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the worst thing in the movie?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next