Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 2 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 2 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Best name of first three books

Go down 
+10
Kenny Winfield
Emster
Jumpmann
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
TempestWings
Elliot
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Best book name so far
Eragon
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Eldest
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Brisingr
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Whatever book 4 is called
Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Best name of first three books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:14 am

Nelly wrote:
Mooo, where has tempest got too i have just realised he aint around.

where has he gone off too that little muppet
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:23 am

dunno...
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 am

Wait what if eragons true name is brisinger? How cool would that be?! I mean it's the first magic word he ever used it's the first magic word he ever heard and he used it to help him kill durza!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:19 am

eragon5217 wrote:
Wait what if eragons true name is brisinger? How cool would that be?! I mean it's the first magic word he ever used it's the first magic word he ever heard and he used it to help him kill durza!

Is there an echo in here? That's what I've been saying this whole time.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 am

wait really? I never saw you say that and i'm absulutely serious! thats the third theory i agree on with you! well lets see three therories agreed on =3 brownie points? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:46 pm

eragon5217 wrote:
wait really? I never saw you say that and i'm absulutely serious! thats the third theory i agree on with you! well lets see three therories agreed on =3 brownie points? Razz

Yes. And I'm not going to give you another brownie point until you admit that you were wrong about Arya! So quit asking!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 am

IM WRONG NOW YOUR RIGHT NOW GIVE BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:16 am

eragon5217 wrote:
IM WRONG NOW YOUR RIGHT NOW GIVE BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! Fine, here's one! *gives eragon5217 one brownie point* You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:21 pm

ur way to easy goin with these brownie points zeb
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:

lol! Well, it's not like they'll actually ever get to 1000... I think. Besides, it's fun!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 am

anyways thanks for the brownie point. Hmm I think thats 6 now. Well I still think I'm right about Arya. And you were supposed to give me three brownie points! Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am

Zeb wrote:
Domia abr Wyrda wrote:

lol! Well, it's not like they'll actually ever get to 1000... I think. Besides, it's fun!

true but you could be spending this time moderating the forum better or posting more on topic insightfull posts
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:42 am

*snort* I'm the mod who does the most on this site, ask anyone! And I keep people on topic all the time, though even I need a break every now and them, eh?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 am

very true and i think you do do a great job of moderating and ur def my favorite mod on the site
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:51 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
very true and i think you do do a great job of moderating and ur def my favorite mod on the site

Very Happy Thank you! Suprised you like me more than Sam, though...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am

i like sam more as a person but as a mod i like you better
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am

affraid Le gasp! I can be a pretty good little mod too. I'm pretty picky when it comes to spam. I'm just a sucler for going off topic xP
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 am

yeah we kind of noticed
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Hehehehe I can't help it. And sometimes I stay on topic!!!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 pm

well thats good.............if you didnt .....this forum would be messed up
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:18 am

nah we have Zeb the awesome mod! (well sam you and him are kinda tied actully but shhh I'm trying to get brownie points here!)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 am

Well, it's not working Jack. You can stop now.
BACK ON TOPIC YOU EVIL PEOPLE!!!! jk... even I need a break somtimes! SNORKLES!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Zeb wrote:
Well, it's not working Jack. You can stop now.
BACK ON TOPIC YOU EVIL PEOPLE!!!! jk... even I need a break somtimes! SNORKLES!

Hehehehehe snorkles? How normal is that?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 pm

now that's strange! I like that!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 pm

lol! hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best name of first three books
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next