Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_vote_lcapIf CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_voting_barIf CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_vote_lcapIf CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_voting_barIf CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?

Go down 
+3
eragon5217
Simply Aravelle
Gekor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekor

Gekor

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? Empty
PostSubject: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:15 am

In the Podcast, Matt said that CP said he was going to write more after teh inheritance series, but what will these books be about?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:01 am

'm not sure. I wonder if he'll stick with fantasy...most likely. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Gekor

Gekor

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:09 am

Probably
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 am

yes fantasy.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 pm

In that spoiler video, it said that he was gonna write 3/4 short novellas in a few months. Most likely they'll be about fantasy b/c he just finished Inheritance.
But, whatev it is, I'll be study ing them!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 pm

slyonion wrote:
In that spoiler video, it said that he was gonna write 3/4 short novellas in a few months. Most likely they'll be about fantasy b/c he just finished Inheritance.
But, whatev it is, I'll be study ing them!!
Yes and by the way you spelled novels wrong.
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

No I didn't, novellas are actually short novels so HA!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 pm

yea i'll def be study ing them whatever they are!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 pm

erm thats longer not shorter!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 am

What is longer? THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Wink Exclamation Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 am

slyonion wrote:
No I didn't, novellas are actually short novels so HA!!!
lol!
Novellas is longer then Novel. Wow your 300th post! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 am

Oh! Well thanks!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:53 am

I remember when I got my 300th post... Anyways I will def read CP's other books!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 am

Me too! It seemed like so much back then... Now I'm almost to 2000!!!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm past 2000! Very Happy I gotta be careful to stay behind Sam because if I go ahead of her in top posts. *shudders* I don't think I will live to read Brisinger...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 am

Aha, I passed 2000 too!!!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:11 am

eragon5217 wrote:
I'm past 2000! Very Happy I gotta be careful to stay behind Sam because if I go ahead of her in top posts. *shudders* I don't think I will live to read Brisinger...

i actually passed her once and i got to 1000 before she did
but it truelly doesnt matter how many post you guys have

and i dont care what there about....im goin to read them
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah, it doesn't really matter, but it's fun... Aah! I just realized that i'm getting close to Sam! affraid
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:52 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
eragon5217 wrote:

i actually passed her once and i got to 1000 before she did
but it truelly doesnt matter how many post you guys have

and i dont care what there about....im goin to read them
I'm going to also and jack your already past sam so are you zeb.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:29 am

Yeah, it's weird! lol! Back on topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?   If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If CP writes and publishes more books after the inheritance series, what will they be about?
Page 1 of 1