Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books I_voting_barBest name of first three books I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books I_voting_barBest name of first three books I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Best name of first three books

Go down 
+10
Kenny Winfield
Emster
Jumpmann
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
TempestWings
Elliot
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Best book name so far
Eragon
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Eldest
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcap25%Best name of first three books I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Brisingr
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcap55%Best name of first three books I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Whatever book 4 is called
Best name of first three books I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Best name of first three books Empty
PostSubject: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:08 am

Which was the best name for any of the first books? Was it Eragon, with the main character's name? Brisingr, the name of fire? Or Eldest, which describes...old people?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:01 am

I like Eldest. Eragon is too blunt, Brisingr idk why it's called that yet, and Eldest is just very symbolic.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 am

Aravelle wrote:
I like Eldest. Eragon is too blunt, Brisingr idk why it's called that yet, and Eldest is just very symbolic.

Agreed. But I may have to take my vote back when Brisingr comes out and we find out what it means.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 am

I wonder what it means... I think it's something to do with Eragon's name, or someone is going to die because of it.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: well   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Well CP said it has significance to the rest of the story in a video i think. (i think i spelt significance right! Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 pm

That is significant, nel. Hey, Brisingr. It means FIRE! Twisted Evil ! So i like it.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Of course YOU do. Rolling Eyes You can be so primitive, apollo!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:34 pm

No, I am a pyrotechnomaniac! Bwa Twisted Evil Ha Twisted Evil HA! any way. eragon was to blunt. It would be like calling lord of the rings...Frodo. That would be wierd. But anyway...Eldest made me think of grandparents... sunny
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:37 pm

I agree with everything but the latter. I liked Eldest because it was symbolic, sorta dee, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Symbolic about what?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Well, Murty is the ELDEST son of morzan, Saph is the ELDEST of the new generation of dragons, and Oromis is the ELDEST rider alive!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Oh. Nice. That is cool. Still, fire makes me Very Happy Twisted Evil ! No, Brisingr is Symbolic of the first magic eragon ever used.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Ya I guess so, but I still like eldest
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Yah, it is okay. But still, we could be suprised by four.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:02 am

hmm...maybe! I sure hope so!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 am

yah, that would be Cool being Surprised is Cool !
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 am

Aravelle wrote:
Of course YOU do. Rolling Eyes You can be so primitive, apollo!

lol! You two have been at each other ever since eragonhq.com started. It's kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

Yah, she got more first comments though. I have been around since episode two.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:17 am

I think that Eragon is not blunt...but that it introduces the tone of the series wonderfully. And I don't like the name Eldest, I think it's a bit over-cliched and full of 'forced-symbolism' which can get kind of old. I think Brisingr promises to be the best.
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:24 am

i agree too much symbolism is a bad thing like in to kill a mockingbird and i think eragon was the perfect way to introduce the series ...i also liked how all the books were6 letter "e" WORDS BUT BRISINGR SOUNDS GOOD ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:43 am

I like brisinger because it's the first magic word eragon used and it's CP said it'll play a big role it the book.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:08 am

i like it alot yoo but im still waiting to hear what the last book is called before i make a decision
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Mooo, where has tempest got too i have just realised he aint around.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 am

eragon5217 wrote:
I like brisinger because it's the first magic word eragon used and it's CP said it'll play a big role it the book.

Yeah. It's also the spell he used to help him kill Durza.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 am

Indeed he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best name of first three books
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next