Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?

Go down 
+6
Simply Aravelle
Gekor
eragon5217
Zeb
Emster
Arya #1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who will play the next big role?
Islandi (Arya's mom)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Nasuada
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcap44%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Vanir
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcap22%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Galby (his role has been entirely story-telling)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Other
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Arya #1

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? Empty
PostSubject: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 am

I am guessing that it will be Izlandi, and she will save Eragon from someone or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 am

i think someone completely new and on the poll u should have put other
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 am

I think that it's really difficult to narrow it down to just one character. I think that Nasuada will have a bigger part, but I also think that Islanzadi (not Islandi, you misspelled it) will have a larger part as well.
Oh, and I added an "Other"option.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 am

yes exactly what I think Zeb! You have some great theories.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Gekor

Gekor

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:55 am

I think that Vanir will have a big role, like mabye he becomes a spy, by like, telling galby a false true name, and him and eragon battle it out like eragon and murtagh, without knowing eachother, and then elva saves vanir, who is accually carrying the green egg! but, thats just my theory study
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:36 am

eragon5217 wrote:

Thank you. But you're not getting a point that easy!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 am

i think we will either see things from Arya, Katrina, or Galby's perspective. Either way, it will be interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:29 pm

def goin to be with arya and katrina
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:08 am

Aravelle wrote:
i think we will either see things from Arya, Katrina, or Galby's perspective. Either way, it will be interesting...

Meh... Arya, probobly not, Katrina, maybe, Galby, probobly not.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 am

well katrina has to b/c of the whole razak thing..................right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:35 am

Emmy wrote:
i think someone completely new and on the poll u should have put other
Yeah srry about that, I forgot and I can't figure out how to change it.
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 am

Thnx for adding other Zeb. Smile Geez ppl give me a break, I don't really know how to do this stuff yet!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 am

You'll get the hang of it. It's not that hard once you know how. But if you need to to edit/fix/change anything for you, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:04 am

Zeb wrote:
eragon5217 wrote:

Thank you. But you're not getting a point that easy!
Darn it!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am

lol! nice try, though!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am

we are all so god dam wierd
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am

and that's what makes us awesome!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 am

amen to that
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 am

yes we are awesome! Zeb is the best with all his great theories!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 am

he does have some crazy kool theries
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 am

yes he is pure awesomeness with great theories! Domis play along I'm trying to get brownie points!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:17 am

well i also think his avatar is amazing
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 am

nausauda all the way
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:20 am

go ARYA go
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am

yes his avatar is great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next