Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?

Go down 
+6
Simply Aravelle
Gekor
eragon5217
Zeb
Emster
Arya #1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who will play the next big role?
Islandi (Arya's mom)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Nasuada
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Vanir
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Galby (his role has been entirely story-telling)
Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Other
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 am

Ah, so he accepts it at last!!! Okay, we'll consider not killing you... for now.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Can you bite me????
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 am

Pfft, we do not just convert anyone into a vampire, Jack. Only the finest are allow into our 'pack'.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:35 am

what ever. Alice bit me anyways!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:50 am

No she didn't... silly mortal, too much firewhisky! You may certainly not join our pack. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 am

yes she did!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:00 am

Please, denial will get you nowhere. Besides, you need to prove youself worthy to join the pack.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 am

right! I'll step out in sunlight to show you! *leads zeb to that meadow place* *I look like a diamond*
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 am

Oh dear. First he deludes himself, now he's halucinating!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 am

no! it's true! don't you see?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 am

No! I'm not biting you until the 15th, remember? Now behave or I'll change my mind!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 am

oh yeah! Don't worry! I'll be a good unspamming boy!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 am

Good boy. *tosses brownie point*
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:10 am

yay! what is that my 14th?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:10 am

and back on topic I thinks it's everyone on the poll!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 am

Me too. Except Vanir, I don't hink he'll play a huge role.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Oh yeah. Not Vanir.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:39 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:15 am

well he didn't strike me as a major character at all!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 am

Yeah, his purpose was fufilled in Eldest. He's not really a very usefull character. We may see him, but he wont be major.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 am

Cool. Well, not reallym but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 am

yeah BACK ON TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 am

Yeah everyone execpt vanir. I don't really like vanir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:10 am

And why don't you ever give me any brownie points, zeb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 am

Well, I evedentally haven't noticed you doing anything extra nice to the people of the forum.
And yes, on topic, these chacaters will have a bigger part:
Nasuada
Galbatorix
Murtagh
Oromis
These will have a smaller part:
Roran
Katrina
The Ra'zac
AND ARYA WILL DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?   Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will play the next big role in Brisingr, and what will they do?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3