Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Circle story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Circle story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Circle story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Circle story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Circle story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Circle story I_vote_lcapCircle story I_voting_barCircle story I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Circle story

Go down 
+6
slyonion
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
theman838
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
theman838

theman838

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 am

it works like this i post the carecters you (other forum ppl) post 1 to 5 sentences an after some time we get a cool eragon related story that we all took part in.

Last edited by theman838 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:06 am

Charecters Brom and Ajahad
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 am

Oh! Okay... Lets see....

Brom tramped though the sandstorm, wondering if his contact would be there as he as anticipated. He also wondered where Jeod was, he had not been seen since he and Brom escaped from Galbatorix's castle with the precious blue egg. The egg, which Brom carried hidden in a pouch this very moment.
Brom looked up, and saw somone approching through the sand. He prepared to draw his sword, but realised that this was his contact and faithful adviser to the Varden, Ajihad.

Someone else's turn!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am

Ajihad walked in, his swarthy skin difficult to see through the sandy darkness. "Did you suceed?" he asked. Brom hesitated, and bit his lip. "Yes and no." Ajihad lifted an eyebrow. "How so?" "Well, I managed to retrieve one of the eggs, but I lost Jeod. I think he's....gone."Brom said, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am

A look of despair crossed the two men's faces as sand and dirt raced in front of their faces. Ajihad then quickly looked up, and whispered,"lets move, that betrayer Galbatorix will not be far behind once he finds out the egg is missing." "We need to get this exotic blue beauty to the elves in Du Weldenvarden as soon as possible, do you have horses nearby...?"

Last edited by Aravelle on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling and grammar)
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:18 pm

perfect
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 pm

"Yes," Ajihad replied, leading Brom past a large sand dune. "There right over he--," his voice broke off, and a look of terror swept over his face. Two horses lay unmoving in the sand, Urgal arrows sticking out of their pale bodies. Broms thick eyebrows knitted together in worry as he ran up to the fallen beasts. "Dead."
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Yall are good at fan fic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 pm

"We need to move south NOW before the urgals learn of our presence," Ajihad screamed over the increasing sandstorm. With a pondering look on his face Brom exclaimed, "Exactly we need to get to surda and from there we can make plans to ellesmera." "Lets move quickly."
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Brom knew that they didn't have much time. He reached out with his mind, searching for the Urgals. "They are heading to the west, but they'll catch our scent soon. We have to hurry." "You're right," Ajihad replied, a note of despair creeping into his usually calm voice. "If they find the egg, the Varden will have no hope of victory."
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

"Lets move then...," Brom exhaled. The two fierce warriors then dragged on through the vicious sandstorm for a fortnight without trouble, when brom realized that the urgals had indeed caught there scent and were following them. "Why dont I keep watch over the camp tonight, you look like you have not slept in a week." And whith a shrug of his shoulders Brom slipped the egg under his tunic and collapsed in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 pm

The Ra'zac had cornered them. There was no escape. A boy named Eragon lay on the ground next to Brom, barely alive. The shorter Ra'zac turned to the boy, a knife in his gruesome hands. He pulled his arm back to throw the dagger at the boy. This couldn't happen. Brom knew what he had to to. To save Alagaesia. To save his son.
Brom threw himself in front of the speeding knife and let out a blood-curdleing scream.
"Brom! Brom! Are you alright!?" Ajihad yelled, shaking Brom out of his nightmare. "What's wrong?"
"It's... nothing, Ajihad... just a dream.... just a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 pm

"Well we dont have time, the urgals are almost upon us we have to prepare to fight them," Ajihad said calmly. Brom stood, shook off his nightmare and questions of how he had just sacrificed himself from his, his, his so-.
"We need to get movie Brom," Ajihad yelled back into the tent. "Right," Brom said without a second thought to the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Brom quickly packed up the tent, but he couldn't stop thinking about the dream. It was so vivid, so life-like, that he knew, somehow, that it would one day come true.
"Are you coming?" Ajihad asked, and Brom quickly put the dream in the back of his mind, preparing for the oncoming battle. The Urgals were getting nearer, Brom could sense it. He drew his sword, and charged.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 pm

One. Two.....Five. Six urgals down. As Ajihad thrusted his blood gleaming blade down upon the skull of an urgal, Brom was wrestling to the ground an urgal after it had knocked his new red sword from his hands. The urgal Brom was fighting grabbed a small hammer fom his blood stained belt and smashed it into the mans head. As Brom blacked out Ajihad could see his leader in trouble and went to help out his old friend
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:50 am

Ajihad slew the eighth and final Urgal, then knelt at Brom's side. "Brom! Are you alright?!" No response; Brom didn't even move. "Brom! Please, wake up!" Ajihad suddenly found his eyes wet. He didn't know why... he had seen men die in battle before, but losing Brom, the heart and soul of the Varden... Brom still wasn't moving. Ajihad stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes. He knew what he must do. He reached down to take the egg. He knew that he had to return it to the Varden; it was their only hope of defeating the Empi- Brom's hand suddenly jerked up and grabbed Ajihad's arm. "Quick! The vial!" The old man's eyes were suddenly wide open as he whispered urgently. His voice was growing fainter by the second. "That hammer was laced in poison! I have Tunivor's Nectar in my pocket!" Ajihad's heart seemed to leap in his chest. Brom was still alive! But maybe not for long. Ajihad reached into Brom's pocket, hands trembling. "Hurry," Brom urged, his voice barely audible. Ajihad located the small vial of Tunivers Nectar and opened it. He poured all of the contents into Broms mouth, praying that he wasn't to late. The effects were instantaneous.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:00 am

Brom stands up and hugged Ajihad. "Thank you SSSSSOOOO much Ajihad," said Brom. "I am in your dept."
"Now we have to get the egg back before we are atacked agian"
Brom said. "Your right and I had to save your life i would be able to run the varden with out you."
"Your everything to me, Brom." They start their journey back to the varden.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 am

After a few days of traveling in the sandy abyss, they finally reached a small village on the borders of the Hadarac. Then men there had dark skin, much like Aihad's. He approached a shepherd, and spoke in the native tongue. he exchanged a few coins for 2 mules. "How did you know how to speak their language?" Brom inquired. "It is a long and terrible story, the story of my past."
(Hmmm this is getting quite interesting. And my, you guys have absolutely atrocious grammar! It's like cavemen! And please don't post unless you are contributing to the story)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 am

Aravelle wrote:
After a few days of traveling in the sandy abyss, they finally reached a small village on the borders of the Hadarac. Then men there had dark skin, much like Aihad's. He approached a shepherd, and spoke in the native tongue. he exchanged a few coins for 2 mules. "How did you know how to speak their language?" Brom inquired. "It is a long and terrible story, the story of my past."
(Hmmm this is getting quite interesting. And my, you guys have absolutely atrocious grammar! It's like cavemen! And please don't post unless you are contributing to the story)

(Yes, it is! I like it. And my grammar isn't that bad, is it?)
(Umm.... Inventing Ajihad's story will take a while.... you're making it dificult, Sam!)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am

(Sorry, Zeb. And it's not just you, it's Peter and case!)
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am

sorry but it is only for fun ...............im not exactly giving this my all...............you know????
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
sorry but it is only for fun ...............im not exactly giving this my all...............you know????

(Yeah, I know)
(well, I guess we'll get back to the story, eh?)

Brom looked at Ajihad, wondering what his past was. Ajihad gave him a quick look that told Brom that he had revealed too much.
"At this rate, I think that we'll get to Tronjheim within the week," Brom said, trying to change the subject.
"Yes," Ajihad replied quietly. Brom could tell that his mind was elsewhere. Brom looked down at the egg, wondering who it would hatch for, and who was inside of it. He reached out with his mind, trying to contact the young dragon. He felt a conciousness, but it seemed to be asleep, or perhaps hibernating. The touch of a dragon's conciousness brought back pangs of sorrow and pain. It reminded him too much of Saphira, his deceased dragon. He quickly broke the mental connection as a tear came to his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 am

He look up at at Ajihad and said we have a while and you know my past. Will you tell me? Ajihad said; I'm hungry right now, lets eat. They start eating in silence. Both wondering who is the rider and when the dragon will hatch. They start to clean up from lunch and get back on the mulls. When they started riding Brom asks again and Ajihad says right now i'm tired and i have some things i would rather not reveal at this point. Brom respected Ajihad to much to bother him anymore about it. So, when do you think the dragon will hatch? says brom. I don't know, but i hope it is someone at the varden so we can train them. said Ajihad. Me too. said Brom. Then they fell in to a silence.

Last edited by esac on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 am

(I refuse to continue this story until you go back and edit you're post. You didn't use any quotation marks and you misspelled a lot.)
(and I think it would be better if we didn't delve into Ajihad's and Brom's history too much)
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 am

Well you don't have to. And i'm not trying to spell right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circle story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle story   Circle story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circle story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next