Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS

Go down 
+7
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
Matt
Domia abr Wyrda
Zeb
eragon5217
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Location : Varrock square and sometimes Taverly dragon dungeon

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 am

omfgomfgomfgomfgomfg!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! THEBOOKISCOMINOUTINLESSTHANTWODAYSANDIGOTAVOICEMAILFROMCHRISTOPHERPAOLINIANDISAVEDITONMYPHONEFOREVERANDTHEREWILLBEABRISINGRPARTYATBOOKSAMILLIONANDCOSTUMECONTESTANDATRIVIACONTESTWHIHIWILLWINANDTHEPRIZEISASIGNEDCOPIEOFBRISINGR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:17 am

EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!! (screams like a girl) hmmmm i should stop screaming.....ah...who cares, im haaaaapy!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:19 am

Oh, scream all you want!!!!! *screams in harmony* YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 pm

fine by me! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

also, what i said in that mess of letters up there is that the BAM zt my lo]taion is having a brisingr celebrayion from 10 to 12:01 and there is a costume contest and a trivia contest, and the prize is a signed copies of brisingr! and i got a recording of CP that told me all this and i saved it on my phone, WOOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:39 pm

(looks at everyone w/ determined fire in eyes) I WILL WIN THE SIGNED BOOK!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

oh, and zeb, i checked alagasia.com and CP is coing on an intrrnational tpur, and one of the places he is going is texas, i might go to the one in charlston, and get pix 4 EHQ, but its a bit far away, so i might not. but mabey you should go to the one in texas.

ps. are we allowed 2 like share numbrrs and txt each other?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:21 am

It sounds like I may go to the the one in Texas... I HOPE SO!!!!

PS: Um, you can share your number if you want, but I probably wont...
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 am

What? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:16 am

never rhought id say this, but this book is awful! well, on w/ the stuff
Spoiler:

EDIT: ALEX! Don't reveals spoilers!!! Sam, please hide/delete any you find.

Last edited by Zeb on Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:38 am

Guys, please check out my new thread in the brisingr section, ok? No revealing spoilers...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:16 am

Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex) wrote:
Ok, tell me if you want me to do this or not. When the 3rd book comes out, I am getting it on the opening night and reading all night and all day, i want to be the 1st one to answer the mysteries of the 3rd book, so i will post all important, interesting, and other things(like if brom is eragons father) here if not many of you go against it, and i read FAST. it took me less than 12 hrs to read both eragon and eldest to eragons transformation in ellsmera, so dont visit this on september 21st if you dont wish to be spoiled.
ok this topic is sms cant i post in a topic about spoilers if ppl dont wannaa see spoilers and they look here they are retards
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:23 am

Regardless of the thread name, you may not post spoilers unless they are hidden. Now I would appreciate it if you would stop constantly rebelling against authority. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 am

how do i hide them
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:59 am

Check your PMs for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 am

Yeah stop rebelling aganst sam and zeb
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:21 am

Thank you. *tosses Brownie point*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:04 am

wth, the topic is about spoilers you idiot! and you dont have authority over me, were both mods
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:09 am

Why are you angry with me? I'm merely keeping the forum in order, as usual.
And even if this thread discusses spoilers, you must keep the hidden. Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you're above the law.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 am

like only two of my theories were correct man
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 am

OH NO!!!! I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON ONE OF THE SPOILERS...AND SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NON NO NO NO NO NO darn IT!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Oh and Alex, I do have authority over you, since I am a chat administrator and I enforced what Zeb says. Do not reveal spoilers without a warning once more, and you can kiss the forum goodbye!!! And emmy, please change your sig, I consider it a spoiler!!! NO!!!!!!! I'VE SEEN 2 NOW! *goes off into a corner and sobs uncontrollably*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Hey I finished it this morning, but I avoided this website until I was done.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 am

i didnt lol but i did not go near the spoilers though but now i dont with book haha
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 am

well congrads on finishing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS   SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2