Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_vote_lcapSpoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_voting_barSpoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_vote_lcapSpoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_voting_barSpoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 am

Ok, for those of you who have finished reading Brisingr, please do not reveal any spoilers in your threads/posts WITHOUT a warning. If you reveal anything and do not give a warning before the post(warnings will be put in thread titltes) I will reposrt you to Matt
and you will be banned from the forum. Thank You.
To warn others of an inpending post or thread with spoilers in it, please put BW in the beginning of the thread's title, or BW in the beginning of the post, and it's subject. Thank You, once again.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:18 am

Actually, I think that it would be better if everyone used the "Spoiler" feature of EHQF. It is a simple, yet very helpful, tool to keep people who don't want to be spoiled from having the book ruined. Here's an example. Click the word "Spoiler" to display it.
Spoiler:
Here's how you do it:
1. Type the spoiler
2. Highlight it (you know, click and drag your mouse over the text that should be hidden)
3. Click on the "OTHER" button above the text box (near where you change font size and color)
4. Click "Spoiler"
And that's it! It only takes like 4 seconds, yet it's even more reliable than the "BW" thing.

So guys, please use that so that no one gets the book ruined for them.
Thank you!

PS: Yes we will report you if you ruin it. *cough*theman838*cough*
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 am

Alright, that works, but my computer won't let me do that for some reason, so I will use my method. For others whose computer may not allow it as I do, they may use my method. otherwise, Zeb's is prefered.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:40 am

ok, i won't post spoliers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:46 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:21 am

esac wrote:
ok, i won't post spoliers.

Oh, you can, just make sure that they're concealed with my method, or, if you chose to use Sam's you should make the font smaller or somthing, so it's harder to read. I mean, not everyone knows what BW means, and I'd hate for somone to get spoiled...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:09 am

i think its ok to stop with the whole spoilers thing i mean i have already read it 9 times and im pretty sure everyone else has finished it at least once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)   Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoilers!(Brisingr Warning)
Page 1 of 1