Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_lcapWas Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_voting_barWas Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_lcapWas Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_voting_barWas Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?

Go down 
+10
DeltaFlip
Domia abr Wyrda
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
Emster
Zeb
Jumpmann
Rahl
eragon5217
slyonion
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Yes
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_lcap69%Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 18 ]
No
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_lcap12%Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Switzerland (I love all the books.)
Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_lcap19%Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
slyonion

slyonion

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? Empty
PostSubject: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:44 am

Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? study I think so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

PostSubject: maybe   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:06 am

I think we just like it best because it is new. I think eldest might have actually been better, but i cant be sure
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:11 am

As much as I like the first two, this one takes the cake!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:05 am

this is the best book ever exept for
Spoiler
Oromis dying that was so sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Jumpmann

Jumpmann

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 am

I don't think
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:38 am

i knew he would die to but it was sad the way he did though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:45 am

I liked it when
Spoiler:
The whole book was awesome, but all I can say is: Bring on Book 4, CP!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:20 am

yes bring it on and when is that book coming out
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm

I knew Oromis was going to die *coughEmmysigcough*....it was very good though. An absolute literary treat in which all fantasy readers will delight in! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:01 pm

It was awesome!!!! And Emmy, you shouldn't have a spoiler in your sig!!! *hisses*
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 am

i def liked the third one the best but i also think he gave us a little too much stuff in the book in comparison to the other two
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:02 am

I still liked Eldest best.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:36 am

I think its kind of sad cause the cycle is coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 am

yes. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:55 am

*grumbles angrily* at CP's writing pace, it'll be decades...
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:28 pm

I want to read all the books but i don't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 am

yeah I know! I hope he writes more about Alagaesia and dragon riders.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

He will. (he's said so)
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Shocked He did! When?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 am

In the Shurty interveiw in June. He's planning on writing more (about 2 novellas) about Alagaesia, but not neccissarily about Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 am

what about other continents on the planet?????? like where the elves came from?????? and the humans and urgals????????? it would be so awesome if that land was like really hi-tech and electronic....... eragon and saphira would be soooooooooooooooooooo out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far?   Was Brisingr the best of the cycle so far? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next