Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcapWhat if the New Dragon is not Green? I_voting_barWhat if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcapWhat if the New Dragon is not Green? I_voting_barWhat if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What if the New Dragon is not Green?

Go down 
3 posters

What color will dragon be?
Silver
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcap33%What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Gold
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcap0%What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Red
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcap0%What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
Blue
 0% [ 0 ]
Coppery
 0% [ 0 ]
Black
 0% [ 0 ]
Brown
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
White
What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_lcap33%What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Navy
 0% [ 0 ]
Green (if you put this you have no imagination)
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Emster

Emster

What if the New Dragon is not Green? Empty
PostSubject: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:42 am

I think it shall be silver and its name Sleekwing Thunderbolt
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 am

hehehehe!!!! Silly Em, of course it'll be green! CP has already told us in at least one interveiw, and in the books it says that Galby has a green dragon egg. Can I lock this now?
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:50 am

can we imagine there going to be another dragon Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 am

Why not!? I mean, I think that it is very plausible that there is a wild dragon in the Spine. I mean, how do you think half of Galby's army just randomly vanished?
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:54 am

Very Happy yeah its silver and name is Sleekwing Thunderbolt ima so happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 am

What if its a white dragon, a breed that breathes "ice" or freezing gas? And i camoflauges in the snow? It could live in the Beor Mountains! It's rider could be and Ice-loving Shur'tugal called Daggonspi? His dragon would be Icehawk Blizzardclaw! That would be so cool!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 pm

well, Icehawk Blizzardclaw is cooler than a silver dragon!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 am

Sleekwing Thunderbolt can breathe parylzing gas and it can breath ice so there
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 am

I doubt that CP will use either of your characters for his books. Since I cleared up this little misunderstanding, I'm closing it.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the New Dragon is not Green?   What if the New Dragon is not Green? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if the New Dragon is not Green?
Page 1 of 1