Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

The Ra'zac's Last Words

Go down 
+10
Rahl
eragon5217
Simply Aravelle
Kenny Winfield
Zeb
geniusevil
DeltaFlip
Jumpmann
Emster
kaibo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm

TWILIGHT IS AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 am

"Shun. Un-shun. Re-shun."
--Dwight Shrute
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 am

Well, that's veeery on topic!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:57 am

what?
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 am

yeah im confuzzled
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:06 am

idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:08 am

this topic is so off topic! ON TOPIC! NOW!
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 am

there's nothing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:55 pm

right. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS TOPIC THEN STOP POSTING!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 am

who knows really????????????

besides CP himself
Back to top Go down
kaibo

kaibo

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 am

yes i got this thought from eragon's own word afro guess why i put a fro on all my comments ya bye afro
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 am

cause fros wrock, and frogs wrock more:
afro afro afro afro afro The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 Icon_k10
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 am

i don't know what fros have to do with the Ra'zac's last words.
Back to top Go down
kaibo

kaibo

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:21 am

i have a fro and i wrote the topic so there I'm asome that is wat fros have to do about this topic
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:35 am

don't do it in the wrong topic! make a topic and do the afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro like crazy!
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
kaibo

kaibo

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:39 am

i stared this topic dont tell me wat to do my own topic
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:43 am

whatever

i make free E/A and E/N signatures and avatars!
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 am

I just re-read the part about the Ra'zac and what the one's last words were. I started reading at the beginning of the chapter and I had forgotten this was there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No. If I fall to your staff, let Galbatorix deal with you as he will. He has more heartsss than you do."
Eragon laughed. "Hearts? I am the champian of people, not him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take this as the Ra'zac knew Galby was getting his energy from eldunari long before Eragon knew about the hearts. Not of any importance really now that he know, but it does relate to the topic and there may be other people that haven't noticed this before.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:28 am

Yes, I noticed... I don't see why CP put that there, though. Besides a little foreshadowing to the Eldunari.... but... How would the Ra'zac know about the Eldunari? Galby doesn't seem like the type of guy to tell his underlings his only weakness... Maybe the Ra'zac helped protect the Eldunari? If this Eragon hadn't yet been to Helgrind when this clue was dropped, I would assume that the Hearts were in Helgrind, but he would have noticed since he was actually there in Brisingr.... hm....
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 am

The Eldunari would have given off a form of consciousness just as the ones Murtagh carried did.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 am

Exactly. So, either they weren't in Helgrind, or they were cased in Kryptonite... haha jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ra'zac's Last Words   The Ra'zac's Last Words - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ra'zac's Last Words
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2