Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_voting_barI'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_voting_barI'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)

Go down 
+7
ElvishPrincess
Rahl
Emster
Zeb
DeltaFlip
EmilyNowell
Fish Head
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahl

Rahl

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Guy as you can see your not getting his atention. what you should do is email him and tell him that a lot of people are abandoning ehq and you are joining them. then everyone needs to unsubscribe and logout on the forum ND NOT LOG BACK IN. Log out cause you can come to the forum and see if people are posting on the site then you can log in and post again. then tell him we need a new admin for at the VERY least the forum. He needs to get thimgs up and running again. He shouldnt be SO busy he can't ONE episode out in like 6 months. that is plenty of time to record and edit. even if he only took 5 minutes a day. We need to tell him to respond to emails or at least the important ones. and get a new admin and news editor. If he really does care he willl do this. We need to give him a taste of his own medicine. Dont get me wrong i LOVE EHQ and this is why i am doing this. To get EHQ up and running again. What do yall think? I think it is the only why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:32 pm

That's a horrible ida case, no offince! HE HASn't seen this, cause he hasn't been on! Wha don't you understand, he comes on sometimes, just not since then, I've been here long enough to know he WILL se this, and we can't ababdon, hat's insane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:48 am

And case, let me just tell you. Why give up EHQ to keep EHQ? he hasn't seen this yet, let's just keep tings going, send hime emails, we won't pretend it's all normal,but he WILL come, I know he will, he just hasn't done it yet. I don't think we need to take those desparite measures, but let's say, we can try that if next time he come on, he doesn't post. What does everyone say?
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGG~~~~~!!!!!!!!! IT DOESN"T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BUY IT AND MAKE A NEW ERAGONHQ.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 DOLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 am

AND I CAN INSTALL PHPBB ON IT, AND TRY TO HACK THE FORUM AND IMPORT IT, an thn we have a new site, and we could go from there!!!!!!!!! (sorry aaobut the 4 posts in a row, very un-me-ish, but I just had to imphasize!)

I really think I could do that, and make as many darn co-admins as I want, then we'd have EHQ!!!!!!!!!

at the moment, eragonhq.com is unavalible, but eragonhq.net, .org, and .us are! We could wait about a month, and then it might be there again. Of course, the newcomers would find eragonhq.net just as the could have found eragonhq.com, and the old poeple could find it from here! I think this is a GREAT opertunity! and if we can't import the forum, we could have this forum linked to from the old forum as the "archives"! It's awesome! We can really do this, I swear! NOW, if you guys like it, I might just go buy eragonhq.org, after all, it's a free site, managed by us, the forum members, at least it can be.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

TheImMadThread4EHQ (tom) wrote:
AND I CAN INSTALL PHPBB ON IT, AND TRY TO HACK THE FORUM AND IMPORT IT, an thn we have a new site, and we could go from there!!!!!!!!! (sorry aaobut the 4 posts in a row, very un-me-ish, but I just had to imphasize!)

I really think I could do that, and make as many darn co-admins as I want, then we'd have EHQ!!!!!!!!!

at the moment, eragonhq.com is unavalible, but eragonhq.net, .org, and .us are! We could wait about a month, and then it might be there again. Of course, the newcomers would find eragonhq.net just as the could have found eragonhq.com, and the old poeple could find it from here! I think this is a GREAT opertunity! and if we can't import the forum, we could have this forum linked to from the old forum as the "archives"! It's awesome! We can really do this, I swear! NOW, if you guys like it, I might just go buy eragonhq.org, after all, it's a free site, managed by us, the forum members, at least it can be.
Tom i think it is good but we should try to get his atenetion first. If you really like this idea then why in the H--- do you like this. not even to mention it is illeagal to hack in to a website or computer. Tom i am sorry but the ONLY reason i think we should do this is as the VERY last act.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 am

Rahl wrote:

Tom i think it is good but we should try to get his atenetion first. If you really like this idea then why in the H--- do you like this. not even to mention it is illeagal to hack in to a website or computer. Tom i am sorry but the ONLY reason i think we should do this is as the VERY last act.
BTW, it's not hacking, it's buying a domain. about the forum thing, it's not hacking either, it's just crawling the site and finding the files from the forum, and tansferring them. I could buy the domain, it's totally legal, inothing wrong. EHQ doesn't exist, so I oculd make a new one, what's wrong? No one owns it anymore, as for the forum, this is sdtill the official one, but there can be another one, and then we can contact matt and tell hime that eragonhq.com has been bought as it has expired, and then we have it, it's totally legal.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 am

!!!!!!! Wow, that is a VERY INTERSTING IDEA, Tom! I like it! I think that it's about time we took matters into our own hands. If Matt isn't going to fix the problems, we should. It sounds a bit complicated... but I'm sure we could pull it off! And, it Matt comes running back sobbing at our feet, then I'm sure we could just go back to the way it was. But since it doesn't look like Matt is coming back anytime soon, I say that we at least do this as a temporary substitue for EHQ. Case, Tom, there's no need to be bickering. We're both working towards a common goal, and we need all the unity we can get.

So if we're going to be making eragonhq.net or .org or whatever, SIGN ME UP.

(why didnt we think of this sooner?)
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 pm

OMG!!!!!!! the first thing we want to do is get matt to fix then if he doesnt then we take matters in to our own hands. And tom in order to get the files to the forum you would have to hack into the site or matts computer. both are illegal not the domain thing.
We should get matt to fix it first not the other way around. you guys are getting to exicted. we should abandon it for like two maybe three weeks. If he doesnt come back then we can make a new EHQ. Listen it is the next step and then if that dont work new site is the next step. if you make a new site first you will miss a step and fall. what about the podcast? Hmmm????
Back to top Go down
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 am

Ahhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://runetheawesome.webs.com/
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:03 am

zeb: we NEED to do this. The podcast will be going off itunes soon, as it's gonna not be readable, so for now, SC is dead. Case: it's not illegal, I don't mean hacking, I do this stuff, it's my job. I'd explain more, but i don't have time right now.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am

Case, you said:
Quote :
the first thing we want to do is get matt to fix then if he doesnt then we take matters in to our own hands
which doesn't make much sense to me. We've been begging and pleading with Matt for months to fix the site and forum. Obviously, he isn't going to fix it. So, as you said, the next step is to take it into our own hands, which is what we're doing. Maybe I missed somthing, but I don't see any skipped steps.

I also fail to understand your logic when you said
Quote :
we should abandon it for like two maybe three weeks
How is NOT POSTING going to get his attention?? If he sees that we've given up on EHQ, why should he me motivated to continue running EHQ?

And I think that when you said
Quote :
We should get matt to fix it first not the other way around
, that is a good idea, in theory. However, Matt is not fixing it, so what else can we do? I haven't heard you propose a better plan. Tom started the whole "I'm Mad!" thread campain, which I think was a brilliant idea. Now he's proposing this plan, and I think that it is equally brilliant.

Case, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but I'm just trying to get to see where Tom and I are coming from.

And we're not saying that you or anyone else has to support the "new EHQ", but we're just proposing a plan that will benefit us all.

And even if it turns out that Matt really is just "too busy", we'll be doing him a huge favor by running the site for him! See, it helps EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Well first of all we send him an email saying to make a new aadmin and that if he does we will come back. and not only do we abandon the forum but the podcast too. We only have to do this for like two or three weeks. Not that long. ok? I mean it. it is not a bad idea. If it doent work then we will make a new EHQ and if we do that i will be more then willing to suport it. i just dont want to rush things. I will even help out with it. what do you think? Come on you have got to see what im saying here. we are going to take two or three weeks just to figure out what we are going to do.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:25 am

Rahl wrote:
Well first of all we send him an email saying to make a new aadmin and that if he does we will come back. and not only do we abandon the forum but the podcast too. We only have to do this for like two or three weeks. Not that long. ok? I mean it. it is not a bad idea. If it doent work then we will make a new EHQ and if we do that i will be more then willing to suport it. i just dont want to rush things. I will even help out with it. what do you think? Come on you have got to see what im saying here. we are going to take two or three weeks just to figure out what we are going to do.
I agree with zeb. We souldn't leave EHQ, it won't work. The site is down, the files including the rss feed, and the podcast audio files are gone. SC will be taken off iTunes soon. I have all episodes except ep 1, so I will, after getting ahold of the site eragonhq.net, .org, or .com, restore the podcast, and, who knows? Possibly some of us could bring it back! Everything could work, we could have an awesome site, managed by all the main people here now, with input from everyobe, zeb oculd be an admin, I could be thew designer, sam could be one, I dunno, and we could make more later. We know matt wount fix it, if he comes to the new site/forum, we can make him an admin, and we'd have a better site! I think I agree totally with zeb on this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am

Rahl wrote:
Well first of all we send him an email saying to make a new admin

Tom has already done that.

Rahl wrote:
and not only do we abandon the forum but the podcast too. We only have to do this for like two or three weeks. Not that long. ok? I mean it. it is not a bad idea.

I still don't see why you want to do this. Please elaborate. You seem to be saying that we will get Matt's attention by making him think that we have abandoned the site. Maybe I'm missing something, but that does not sound like it's going to work. I mean, if Matt see's that we've "left", why would he want to fix things? Unless we're still here to speak to him, he'll probably just think "Oh, look, everyone's gone. I was going to try to fix the site, but now that there's no one here, it's not worth it anymore, since there's no one left to benefit from it." or something like that.

Tom, I agree. I think that you and I should be admins, and maybe Sam if she wants.
I hardly have any experience running a website, so I'd really rather not try to do it alone.

Case, I doubt that we'll accomlish anything by just waiting for three weeks. The time to act is now. And like I've said several times, we're not you to force you or anyone to joing the 'New EHQ'. You can do your little boycott thing if you want, but why do that when we could be establishing a new site?
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Zeb, that is so true. I would've written an elabourate post by now, but.... you know. (the fire Sad ) Anyway, zeb it right, it's time to act. I am already doing the 1stt plans for making the site and all.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 am

If there is anything I can do to help please just let me know. I can do some things with computers, but my knowledge is pretty limited.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 am

Zeb wrote:

Uh, sorry, but the "I'm busy!" excuse only lasts so long. I have been SO BUSY the past few months, and look, I have an average of over 17 posts per day! Matt has an average of 0.32 posts per day! If he really cared about the forum, he'd probably post at least a little bit more. I mean, his last two posts were in December and November! How much effort does it take to click on the site, log in, and post? Probably about 1 to 2 minutes! And he hasn't been replying to any emails or PMs (to my knowledge) in several months. How much effort does it take to log into your email/account and then read an email or two? And don't even get me started on the site. I was just about to get on the eragonhq.com to check if it had been updated, and *drumroll please* IT DOESNT EXIST. Seriously! Try going to "eragonhq.com"! ITS NOT THERE. It could just be some glitch in my computer, but it sure doesn't seem to be there at all!
Sure, he's "busy". But still, that is no excuse.

Sorry for the rant, but.... *sigh* I think you can understand my frustration.

PS: yeah, it's S-I-T-E.

I haven't been on as much as I used to, but I just saw this post and wanted to post. It is very true that the site itself does not show up. It can not be found as far as I know. I have tried getting on the site and googling it, but even that way it doesn't work and the page won't load. I was doing the same thing to see if it had been updated, spelling errors had been fixed, anything new and it just doesn't exist. We can't just wait around and not do anything. And not posting won't help. Matt used to at least get on everyday because he would show up in the "people on in the last 24 hours" thing, but now he isn't even getting on anymore!
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 am

Who has SC ep 1? I'm trying to build us a site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:38 am

Well first of all, Zeb, we would tell him that we would come back if he fixed it. I think i will just join yall if i can be an admin. Can i?
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:46 am

I say, I don't mind, the more the better, (as long as we can trust you -- we can) I'm gonna build this site with drupal, not Joomla, so it will take some getting used to case, and everyone else, it should be easy to learn. As for the forum, if you have ever used forumotion, it's a piece of cake to admin/moderate it. Also, I might be able to get us eragonhq.org, I'm workin hard!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 am

Who has SC ep 1? I'm trying to build us a site Very Happy

I have it. If you give me your email I'll send it to you.

And I've never used drupal or joomla, so it'll take some getting used to... but it sounds neat!
Thanks for all the hard work, Tom! Lets hope this works out great (bet it will!).
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 am

thank you, I will pm you my preferred email.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:19 am

I did it.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 am

OK, I'm working on the site. I want to ask anyone, is eragonhq.co.cc ok? I odn't like it as much, but if everyone else is ok.... it's free btw. I will put up a demo of the site soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)   I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm mad! (HEY MATT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next