Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_voting_barEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_voting_barEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS

Go down 
+13
geniusevil
DeltaFlip
Rahl
Andrew Blue
Kenny Winfield
Zeb
slyonion
Elliot
Emster
eragon5217
Simply Aravelle
Domia abr Wyrda
Matt
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How good was the Eragon video game for the Nintendo DS?
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Emster

Emster

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:29 am

Zeb im going to kill you if you edit any of my posts again

Last edited by Em <3's Case!! on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:36 am

Back on topic please.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 am

Let's not be rude. I've been up since 3:30 this morning. I really don't want to get onto anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am

Tell that to her! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 am

ooh dont act all innocent you d@m @ss hole
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:43 am

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:43 am

Em, I think that is more than enough! That is total crap you are dishing out that isn't needed! I am trying to have patience and I really don't think you're as annoying as everyone else seems to think, but you need to watch it missy!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 am

*mutters* six months...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 am

oh shut up and y the he11 are you callin my missy its just stupid
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 am

I already know Zeb! Just stop! Okay? I just don't want people picking fights and cussing at each other. That really turns guests to the site off if they see how y'all are acting. It would not be a good idea to pick a fight with me right now! I have been up since 3:30 laying on a cave floor in TN!

I'm calling you "missy" because I don't cuss at people! That's why! Do you have a problem with my morals?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 am

I don't cuss either, and, just fyi, I have NEVER cussed on this website. Emily Miller, however... well...

And, Emily Nowell, I'm so sorry to drag you into this. You don't need to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 am

that was exactly what i was going to say
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 am

What do you mean "I don't need to get involved"? I'm sorry, but I feel I do. This is site I would like to proud of, not some trashy site like all the others out there.

I have never cussed either. The strongest word I've used on here is crap, but nothing more than that. Zeb, I do think it is unnecessary to name people.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
I already know Zeb! Just stop! Okay? I just don't want people picking fights and cussing at each other. That really turns guests to the site off if they see how y'all are acting. It would not be a good idea to pick a fight with me right now! I have been up since 3:30 laying on a cave floor in TN!

I'm calling you "missy" because I don't cuss at people! That's why! Do you have a problem with my morals?

and so if you did cuss you would be calling me a **** is that what your saying

Last edited by Zeb on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : QUIT CUSSING)
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 am

I am not at all saying I would call you that! That didn't even run through my mind! If you knew me you would understand, but no... I hate to see people think things like that. It hurts me, even when people aren't talking about me.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
What do you mean "I don't need to get involved"? I'm sorry, but I feel I do. This is site I would like to proud of, not some trashy site like all the others out there.

I mean you don't need to get involved unless you want to. I don't want to drag you into it, but if you want to get involved that's okay.

EmilyNowell wrote:
Zeb, I do think it is unnecessary to name people.

Sorry, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:59 am

well if you had been on from the start u would see me and zebs position which is not very good
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 am

I know it isn't and I realize y'all don't exactly get along. I really didn't mean to offend you in any way. I would never call you a name like that. I'm really sorry that you took it the wrong way. I never meant it to be taken that way!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 am

its okay im just in a real bad mood right now
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 am

EmilyN, you read my PM, right?
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 am

I am too. Imagin sleeping on gravel in a cave when the bathroom is 3 minutes away and when you need to go you step on someone's head! I don't think I actually stepped on her head. She just said that. At least it was really dark and she couldn't see who I was! Razz Anyways, I didn't really sleep. I just laid there from 3:30 until 7.

Zeb, I did read it. I will respond soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 am

hello a N is in my middle name 2 which one u talking about
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
I am too. Imagin sleeping on gravel in a cave when the bathroom is 3 minutes away and when you need to go you step on someone's head! I don't think I actually stepped on her head. She just said that. At least it was really dark and she couldn't see who I was! Razz Anyways, I didn't really sleep. I just laid there from 3:30 until 7.

Zeb, I did read it. I will respond soon enough.

Aw that sucks! :/

Okay.

Oh, btw, I got to go soon!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 am

well good for you
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah, I'm leaving. Bye EmilyNowell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next