Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_voting_barEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_voting_barEragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS

Go down 
+13
geniusevil
DeltaFlip
Rahl
Andrew Blue
Kenny Winfield
Zeb
slyonion
Elliot
Emster
eragon5217
Simply Aravelle
Domia abr Wyrda
Matt
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How good was the Eragon video game for the Nintendo DS?
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Emster

Emster

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 am

Hey, I didn't name him. My mom named him lola, but she didn;t know he was a boy. So now we just call him Bird.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 am

Creativity? Hello? You there? Uh... I can't find him.
Back to top Go down
http://runetheawesome.webs.com/
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 am

Hey! I didn't name him!!! He was originally Lola!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 am

Yall stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:15 am

y?? its fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 pm

"y?? its fun Twisted Evil" -Illumination People

Em, don't be a @&#$^. If I really want to see one, I can go to the local shelter and adopt one.

Agravating and taunting people is cruel. You of all people should know that...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:59 am

well then i guess you fit in the cruel and toturing part
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

How so? I have apologized to you so many times it isn't funny, but when all I ask for is respect for me and the rules; nothing. YOU are the one at fault here. I have not tortured you or been cruel in any way. If I have, inform me right here, right now. What have I done that agonizes poor little you so much?
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 am

I know I haven't been on the site long and I am in no place of importance, but I really don't think calling people rather rude names is necessary. Y'all (Sam and Em) are both really cool and I know it can be hard to get along with some people, but do we need all this access. Just saying. If you want to kick me of for my suggesting you get along, that's fine. I won't be happy, but whatever.

Em, you know the rules and you could follow them. As you already know Sam gets annoyed when you don't follow rules or endlessly post nonsense

but......

Sam, I know it's hard, but you have to have patience. I know you have done that because I see examples in the other topics. Maybe you could have someone else "correct" (I don't know what other word to use) her when you see a rule that has been ignored.

I am not taking sides and I will not. Please don't cuss on the site. I know there is a filter on the site and everything, but both of y'all can use nicer words. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:03 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
I know I haven't been on the site long and I am in no place of importance, but I really don't think calling people rather rude names is necessary. Y'all (Sam and Em) are both really cool and I know it can be hard to get along with some people, but do we need all this access. Just saying. If you want to kick me of for my suggesting you get along, that's fine. I won't be happy, but whatever.

Em, you know the rules and you could follow them. As you already know Sam gets annoyed when you don't follow rules or endlessly post nonsense

but......

Sam, I know it's hard, but you have to have patience. I know you have done that because I see examples in the other topics. Maybe you could have someone else "correct" (I don't know what other word to use) her when you see a rule that has been ignored.

I am not taking sides and I will not. Please don't cuss on the site. I know there is a filter on the site and everything, but both of y'all can use nicer words. Honestly.

I agree that we don't need name-calling and bickering, but please don't blame Sam. We have been trying to deal with Emily (not Emily Nowell, Emily Miller) for... like... AGES, and she still doesn't show an ounce of respect. If this problem (Emily Miller's constant cruelty and disrespect) had just been going on for a few weeks, that wouldn't be so bad. But this has been going on for months and I think we're all sick of it. We've tried the "I would really appreciate it if you tried to show a tiny bit more respect. Thanks! Smile" approach, we've tried the "WOULD YOU QUIT BEING SUCH A JERK?!?!" approach, and nothing works!!! Emily continues to defy all rules, and she continues to be vicious and cruel so we (well, I can't speak for everyone else, but at least I) are just getting tired of it. Matt even temporarily banned her (like a week or two or something) and STILL, Emilly Miller is like this.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Thank you Zeb!! I'm sorry Miss nowell, but my patience is running thin. We have tried to be repsectful since her arrival in May and to be blunt, I am fed up. I am sorry, but I swear. I'll try to cut back on it, but words do slip and we do filter them. If Miss Miller were to respect the rules and the moderators, we would have no problems. As a mod, it is my job to correct her. Matt didn't really have any rules for the forum, so me and Zeb were the ones who established them.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 am

No problem Sam Very Happy . You seem to be the one being the fairest and most tolerant to Emily Miller, yet she probably treats you the worst. Crying or Very sad Sad

And speaking of rules, I think that you and I need to draft some sort of official rules. Or Matt can, but I think that we could, and then we'd give it to Matt and he could approve it or make the changes he deems necisary. We really need some official rules around here...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 pm

blah blah blah your needs your needs im sick of yall to you know i could just leave this forum but i like getting yall annoying it just goes to show that yall cant seem to ignore ppl tongue
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 am

Em, I was suggesting you get along so that everyone can enjoy the site. I think you are really cool, but you just need to calm down the derogatory comments. I love hearing what everyone has to say and I love your poetry, but it disheartens me when someone with so much talent hurts people around her intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 am

Very, Very well said. em, you really don't need to be annoying like that, I happen to know that you aren't really, as I have heard your podcast, but you need to be better on forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 am

I concur with the fellow black known as Tom Razz
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 am

*sneers* whatever silent
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:14 am

and she wonders why people don't like her
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:15 am

and i wonder y i dont like you
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 am

At least I can spell and use grammar. And people do like me. As a matter of fact, I think that only one person here hates me (you). I bet that doesn't apply so certain other people here...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 am

i think there was just an i up there not we tongue
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 am

Once again, perfect grammar...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:25 am

whats wrong oh am i not putting comas well here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 am

Either the "Shift" key on her keyboard is broken, or she doesn't know what the word "Capitalization" means...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS   Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon - The Video Game for Nintendo DS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next