Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What will happen to the Werecats?

Go down 
+8
slyonion
Rahl
eragon5217
Elliot
Domia abr Wyrda
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
TheShadow
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What will happen to Werecats?
They will die
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maud will marry Solembum
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
There are more hidden Werecats
What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap82%What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
eragon5217

eragon5217

What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:52 am

Snape Snape Serverous Snape Solebum!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 am

*sigh* I'm really sick of you're constant (as in almost every post) off-topicness and ooh-lets-annoy-Zeb-by-posting-where-I'm-not-supposed-to-and-spamming!!!ness. I really wish you would try........

*tries to shake off depressing mood* Okay... So I guess we all agree about the werecats?! wow....
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 am

Well solebum is a werecat so it wasn't completely off topic! I was just bending the rules not breaking them! Anyways yes we all agree!
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Wow. That was QUITE of topic! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm

slyonion wrote:

Yes it was. I don't know how he hasn't drivin me insane yet...

On topic, CP said in his latest newsletter that there's a whole chapter about werecats in book 4!!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:30 am

Oh! Yes! We get the learn more about werecats! YAY!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 am

Hey werecats are ninjas. like in the warrior series. that will make you eye your cat a little strangely.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 am

okay???
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Zeb wrote:
slyonion wrote:

Yes it was. I don't know how he hasn't drivin me insane yet...

On topic, CP said in his latest newsletter that there's a whole chapter about werecats in book 4!!! YAY!

YAy! I really want to learn more about werecats.
Back to top Go down
Gekor

Gekor

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:49 pm

The werecats are awsome. i think that something will happen and it's like, the werecats have been influenceing everything that has happened to eragon, with the help of angela of course
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Meh, I don't know... but CP said that we'll have a whole chapter about them in Book four!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:48 am

Starkiller wrote:
Hey werecats are ninjas. like in the warrior series. that will make you eye your cat a little strangely.
You read that series! OMG! I LOVE that series! Do you know if there will be more after the power of the three?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:49 am

And back on topic Solebum will be king of alagaesia! (I wish that were true.) *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 am

eragon5217 wrote:
Starkiller wrote:
You read that series! OMG! I LOVE that series! Do you know if there will be more after the power of the three?

I got bored of that series after like the 3rd or 4th book. It was okay... but kinda boring.
Hehe! Solly as king?!?! THAT WOULD WROCK!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 pm

I know! I just wish that would happen!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Yes, he'd be the best King EVER!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 pm

I know! I mean a werecat as king? SWEET! I really wish CP will do that.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 am

Yeah, but he won't. Roran will be king.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:25 am

*sigh* yes sadly. (well sadly compared to solly being king!)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 am

No, I actually think he'll be great!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 am

that would be weird
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:53 am

lol! but it would wrock too!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:04 am

yes it would
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 am

So, back on topic, I can't wait for book four so we can read that whole werecat chapter!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes, though Werecats pale before Lycanthropes. Yes, I did read the warrior series(all stinking 3) and after the first series, they got real bad. The third was really sad. Sad meaning weak, not tearful, lame, not heartbreaking. If I want sad, I watch Red Dawn again.
I would appreciate CP giving us a chapter. It's the least he can do for the species.
Werecats seem to be allegorical to Lycanthropes: both have been hunted to near extinction. I wonder what crimes Werecats commited to be hunted. Probably, like the Lycanthropes, none but existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to the Werecats?   What will happen to the Werecats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will happen to the Werecats?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next