Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What was the worst thing in the movie?

Go down 
+19
geniusevil
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
daydreamer
Gekor
theman838
Rahl
slyonion
Emster
kaibo
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
Rat
DeltaFlip
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
Zeb
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which mistake was the worst?
Red shade eyes, but not teeth. or red hair.
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Hornless Urgals
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap19%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
Angela's placement in the wrong city
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Dwarves? Dwarves? Fox need no stinking dwarves!
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Farthen Dur...Messed up!
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Arya supposedly loving Eragon
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Saphira? What, if you close you eyes and squint, she looks like a dragon.
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
daydreamer

daydreamer

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:15 am

I mean Arya had black hair and i'm sure Eragon was not blond.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Winfield

Kenny Winfield

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:40 am

daydreamer wrote:
I mean Arya had black hair and i'm sure Eragon was not blond.

eragon is NOT blond. he has brown hair and eyes. in the movie he has blond hair and blue eyes just to catch girls. but this time i have to say Zeb is right a bit in the fact that Arya would MOST DEFINITELY not display attraction to eragon in this.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:00 am

Well, I'm glad you agree. Even if Arya did feel affection for Eragon (WHICH SHE DOESNT), she wouldn't display it in the first book/movie.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 am

Hehehehe It was to catch girls, and they did a good job of it too. My my he has a fine body...ALRIGHT SHUT UP SAM!!!! xD
AND HE HAD BROWN EYES, NOT BLUE!!!
$#!+ I always go for the fantasy boys Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Those people messed up like you wouldn't beleive.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Hehehehe It was to catch girls, and they did a good job of it too. My my he has a fine body...ALRIGHT SHUT UP SAM!!!! xD
AND HE HAD BROWN EYES, NOT BLUE!!!
$#!+ I always go for the fantasy boys Razz

lol! Sam, you make me laugh..
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:21 am

Or cry.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 am

Starkiller wrote:
Or cry.

Shut up Apollo, you just wish I was fawning over you Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:02 am

Yeah, Apollo, you just hate Vampires because you're jealous!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 pm

*chuckles* Yes, our velvety voices, pale skin, golden eyes...*falls over* EDWARD!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:17 am

Not to say our graceful movment and AMAZING charm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 am

ok youre all getting wierd now...
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:52 am

draconians are cooler we dont have to be graceful we are carefree powerful beings with hard lean bodies and amazing beauty with darkness surrounding us our razor sharp teeth and whip like tail our hard scaly bodies of all different colors cold peircing eyes that catch any movement sharp spines
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:11 am

Vamps are way cooler. We're so hot and cold at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm

lol! Funny Andrew!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 am

Andrew Blue wrote:

True true...unfortunately, I have lost some of my fangirlness....permanently. Yes, the movie had something to do with it.

Last edited by LadyofLachrymosaAravelle on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah it does have that efecet on you.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 am

Oh well. I stil love it, I jsut the the movie as the film version of it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 am

LadyofLachrymosaAravelle wrote:
Andrew Blue wrote:

True true...unfortunately, I have lost some of my fangirlness....permanently. Yes, the movie had something to do with it.

curses, stupid movie makers!!! :*(
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:11 am

Ya ya...I shouldn't have expected perfection!! (which I did) >.<
It was like a condensed version, with many tweaks here and there.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 am

*sigh* well, that's how pretty much all movie-to-book translations work... look at Prince Caspian!!! It was a great movie but it was NOT Lewis's Prince Caspian at all.
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:13 pm

im refusing to watch prince caspian given that it wasnt even the second book in the series
(and because of how they messed up lion,witch, and wardrobe)
Back to top Go down
Andrew Blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 am

geniusevil wrote:
im refusing to watch prince caspian given that it wasnt even the second book in the series
(and because of how they messed up lion,witch, and wardrobe)

Well, it was the second book the CSL wrote, and it is next chronalogically (well, THANB kinda is, but that's different.).
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 am

Well did yall know that they are thinking about making an Eldest movie.
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:36 am

IF THEY MESS IT UP I WILL PERSONALLY SEEK THEM OUT AND KILL THEM AS PAINFULLY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I WILL KILL THEM AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the worst thing in the movie?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next