Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What was the worst thing in the movie?

Go down 
+19
geniusevil
Kenny Winfield
Andrew Blue
daydreamer
Gekor
theman838
Rahl
slyonion
Emster
kaibo
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Elliot
Rat
DeltaFlip
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
Zeb
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Which mistake was the worst?
Red shade eyes, but not teeth. or red hair.
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Hornless Urgals
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap19%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
Angela's placement in the wrong city
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Dwarves? Dwarves? Fox need no stinking dwarves!
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Farthen Dur...Messed up!
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap7%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Arya supposedly loving Eragon
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Saphira? What, if you close you eyes and squint, she looks like a dragon.
What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 am

ok we cant be mean............lets be nice and just write a bunch of angry letters
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 am

How did they mess up Caspian and TLTWATW? (D*** that was long...) I'd love to see it, it would make a wonderful parody xD
Back to top Go down
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: Worst thing in movies   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 am

Everything the movie stunk even from the trailers i saw it looked bad.
Back to top Go down
http://runetheawesome.webs.com/
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 am

I was hoping that the trailers were to get non-eragon fans into it mostle, but i wasnt expecting the movie to suck THAT MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: The movie   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 am

Weren't we all...
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:30 am

geniusevil wrote:
im refusing to watch prince caspian given that it wasnt even the second book in the series
(and because of how they messed up lion,witch, and wardrobe)

They messed up PC a lot, but I think it turned out for the better.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 am

That's what I've heard, and Lion the witch and the wardrobe wasnt bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: What did they mess up in the movies   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 am

The lion witch bla bla bla
Yeah it was o.k.
This is sad but i liked the bbc version because it was just so side splitting watching these mickey mouse style animals interact with real humans. My teacher played it as our holiday celebration movie and i just cracked up at how weird it was to see a purple dinosaur thing talking with the humans

Regarding the eragon movie being a dragon lover, i couldn't stand saphira's apperance.
She looked like a big bird dipped in glitter glue lol.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:58 am

They all suck
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:44 am

WHAT DOES
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Arcturus

Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:49 am

Every single book-movie conversion ever made except the 1942 recreation of the jungle book!!!
The panther attacks a guy, and in the movie it is a camera guy throwing a stuffed animal at him lol
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 am

I had always imagined Saphira's head a bit larger than her neck. In the movie it almost looked like she was a snake attached to a body with wings. And what is the deal with the "hair." Look at the top at the EHQ Forum logo and you'll see it looks as if Saphira has "hair" or something of the sort.
Price Caspian really wasn't that bad. Though, Susan never shows as much interest in Caspian as the showed in the movie. Prince Caspian was actually the 2nd Narnia book published and that is why it is was made into a movie 2nd. See the pattern? Now they are working on the Voyage of the Dawn Treader which was the 3rd book published. Below is the order of the Narnia books published.

1. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Prince Caspian
3. Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The Silver Chair
5. The Horse and his Boy
6. The Magician's Nephew
7. The Last Battle
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:00 pm

They gave her the fuzz because they wanted her to seem 'friendlier' apprently. Trust me, it isn't bad compared to the otherdesigns. You should buy the book Mythic Vision, by Mark Cotta Vaz. It talks about the creation of the movie. It would have been if possible. And technically it's feathers. I personalyl liked the saphira other than the fluff, she wasn't bad though they could have done better. Saphira had the potential to be a CGI legend.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 am

I think she could have had a bit larger head to give her less of a snakelike appearance, but I did think they did okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst thing in the movie?   What was the worst thing in the movie? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the worst thing in the movie?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6