Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Gekor
Zeb
slyonion
Elliot
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
eragon5217
Emster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eragon5217

eragon5217

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:57 am

Aravelle wrote:
eragon5217 wrote:
Yes great song1 Have you listned to Maroon5? Great band!

I love Maroon! I love all of their songs, they have such a unique sound to them! Or at least Adam Levine does. ANd CC is ok, sly
I know! They are so great!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 am

urgh! I like all Rock except hard and metal! Some pop songs and I listen to country too! (Tim McGraw, Toby Kieth, and people like that!) (I even like Jo Dee Messina and Faith Hill but shh don't tell!)
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 pm

I also like "Igntition" by tobyMac
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 am

Meh, he's okay.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:26 am

I also like Cold Play.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 am

Burning Up by Jonas Brothers
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 am

COLD PLAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:31 am

JONAS BROTHERS
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:33 am

BEATLES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 am

i hate them
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 am

WHAT!!!!!!!!!??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 am

jeeze calm down
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
BEATLES!!!!!

Yeah! Whoo-hoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 am

yall are weird
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:48 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DEH BEATLES AND COLDPLAY ISH SUPERIOR!!!!! I don't understand how you can hate the beatles, they helped develop the msuic industry into what they are today. And they wrote all of their own lyrics, and were one of the 1st boy bands ever. So, if they never came along, there would be none. This includes the JONAS BROTHERS, so I suggest you be grateful of their very existence!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:36 am

Yeah who wouldn't like the BEATLES.? How do you get the letters SO big?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 pm

OMG OMG OMG EMMY U LIKE PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN?!?!?!? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Oh BTW, my fav song is Disturbia by Rhianna.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Hmm...let me think. Ah, here's a list:

Alternative: Face Down, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (great music video too!)
Pop: Adia, by Avril Lavigne
Christian: Cassie, by Flyleaf
Rock: Lullaby, by the Mitch Hansen Band
My song: Anything But Ordinary, by Avril Lavigne (I think it should be my theme song. It perfectly describes me!)

I don't have a favorite classical or R&B song.

I've said it before, so I'm saying it again! But I also love Celine Dion, Lara Fabian, 3 Days Grace, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Bowling For Soup, David Cook, Elliot Yamin, The Strange Familiar, Skillet, BarlowGirl, Neil Diamond, Sarah Mclachlan, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, and my all time favorite Avril Lavigne!!! Those are just people I like ^.^
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 am

"Praise You In This Storm" - Casting Crowns. I I love you that song! (Check out my new sig!)
Back to top Go down
slyonion

slyonion

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:43 am

Also I like Rebecca St. James!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 am

Have you heard Helicopter? It's awesome. And let us not forget Viva La Vida.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 am

Viva La VIda!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 am

slyonion wrote:
"Praise You In This Storm" - Casting Crowns. I I love you that song! (Check out my new sig!)

Meh, it's okay!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:36 am

OMG ˆ LOVE THE BEATLES! AND COLDPLAY! I have Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Revolver (Although I think I might have lost that...) Beatles Love, And Beatles #1! Picture yourself on a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies somebody calls you, you answere quite slowly, a girl with kaleidoscope eye. Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone... Favorite song! Can you guess????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next