Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Gekor
Zeb
slyonion
Elliot
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
eragon5217
Emster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 am

lol! Yes you are! It's funny to listen to you...
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 am

I agree with you sam, but if you are worshiping a girl it should be miley cyrus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 am

esac wrote:
I agree with you sam, but if you are worshiping a girl it should be miley cyrus!

*barfs all over case* UGH! SICKO!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 am

why miley cirus it should be avril lavigne
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 am

I'm sure it is, Zeb. And I don't blame you Domia, I'm jealous of him...he's so perfect, I want to be like him But I'm just Bella, so I'll have to settle with having him I love you
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 am

lucky ...............all i can do is worship him
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
why miley cirus it should be avril lavigne

YES! I love avril! I do not worship though, even if I do have a thing or two from her fashion line. Miley is a %!+(^ ! Avril is so superior! She's one of my favorites!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 am

I was kidding about miley cyrus. Get it miley jo. brs. both REALLY REALLY famos.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 am

as she should be she could def kick miley cirus butt in any contest you can think of
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 am

esac wrote:
I was kidding about miley cyrus. Get it miley jo. brs. both REALLY REALLY famos.

Thew! I was starting to worry about your mental health!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 am

mee too

you should not even kid about stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 am

I know, for a moment there he started sounding like an airhead! *gasps for dramatic affect*
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 am

hahaha lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 am

I thought i was your idiot sam, not your mentaly retarded idiot.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 am

cyclops ALERT! ALERT! WEE WOO WEE WOO! *turns off the SSS* (Sam's Spam Siren) Domia, only post up to 4 smilies at a time, unless we are celebrating something. Then that's an acception. Comprende?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 am

You mean exception, not acception, right? And you acuse ME of having bad grammer! lol!
Case..... y'know, I just won't say anything!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 am

im sorry sam...............i go clicking crazy sometimes
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 am

It's fine domia, and at least I spell right Zeb! Hey, maybe once we finish the story, I'll post in on Shurtyfanfic! The everyone can read it! Wouldn't that be awesome?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 am

ha..............yeah it would
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 am

Yes! Though you or I will have to go back an edit pete's and case's grammar and spelling.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 am

i wont stop you
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 am

Zeb wrote:
You mean exception, not acception, right? And you acuse ME of having bad grammer! lol!
Case..... y'know, I just won't say anything!
What do you MASTER ZEB? That would be awsome sam.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 am

yeah i know.................it would be a life saver
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 am

It's ok, I'm pretty good with editing. Once it's finished, I'll do that! But you guys are going to have to get accounts on there, so I can give you credit for the story and list you as co-authors.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 am

that doesnt seam to hard at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next