Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barWhats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Gekor
Zeb
slyonion
Elliot
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
eragon5217
Emster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:16 am

Ya, it's pretty good, I've heard it before.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:16 am

Who hasn't?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 am

you should have........it is good but the two i put are my all time favorites
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 am

All of my favorites are on the 1st page. I've recently become a sugarland fan! lol!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 am

i saw you like face down too.................that song is soo amazing ...........I LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:33 am

affraid I love it, it's the best song EVER!!!!! Have you seen the video for it? I have it! And I love American Pie, it's my favorite oldie!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 am

i know the music video frikken rocks ............its amazing
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 am

Relient K is amazing! Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 am

who doesnt.............there amazing
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 am

Yesh!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 am

have you seen them in concert.................there sooo good
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 am

I love american pie!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Arya #1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:39 am

Fav song is a mystry u guys have to guess it, it's by Rhianna. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:

No, sadly. lol, "Crayons can melt on our heads for all I car" is quite a song, eh?
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 am

I still like American Pie best.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 am

There are tons of great songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 am

Zeb wrote:
Domia abr Wyrda wrote:

No, sadly. lol, "Crayons can melt on our heads for all I car" is quite a song, eh?

i love that song
Back to top Go down
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 am

Blitzcrig bop

RAMONES RAMONES RAMONES!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 am

urgh I HATE that song! I have to play it on Rock Band though. So sad...
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
theman838

theman838

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:30 am

u suck then humph
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 am

erm thanks? You wanna here a good song? Listen to Sweet Child o' Mine! Great song! My favorite!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 am

i love that song man
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 am

Eh, it's alright. I'm not a Guns N' Roses person, but I also haven't listened to them much, either.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 am

i like that song only because my and some friends sang it in a talent show when i was in third grade
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am

lol! That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!   Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite song in the World!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next